AB Tasty Debugger
By Joris Daniel (yoriiis)
No Rating Available.
Download and install the AB Tasty Debugger extension 1.3.1 for Microsoft edge store. Also, AB Tasty Debugger addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile users Users.
AB Tasty Debugger extension for Edge
AB Tasty Debugger Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help with quality browsers. Day by Day, Microsoft Edge. This guide will help you to download AB Tasty Debugger extension 1.3.1 on their website. Anyway, AB Tasty Debugger is developed by Joris Daniel (yoriiis). First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.
In the event that you have wanted to download an extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Download AB Tasty Debugger extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft Edge browser, an extension free download alternative website. On this website you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. AB Tasty Debugger is the blogging category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand how to download the free AB Tasty Debugger extension 1.3.1 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
AB Tasty Debugger extension Features
Debug A/B tests from AB Tasty. Open source.
Browser extension that simplifies the debugging of A/B tests from AB Tasty and adds useful informations.
Display A/B tests available on the current page and detail their informations such as variations and trackings and targetings. For example, if a test does not display, the extension displays the current variation and invalid targets.
– Dark mode compatible (user preference media feature).
– Displays a badge with the number of A / B tests found on the current page.
– Displays a list of all A/B tests available on the current page with their status.
– The list of A/B tests is sorted to show the accepted tests at the top of the list.
– Displays a clear AB Tasty cookies button to clear AB Tasty cookies and reload the page.
– Displays a debug mode button to activate AB Tasty logs in the DevTools console.
– Displays a detail view of each tests with their general informations (ID, status, type, targeting mode, async, traffic).
– Displays a link to see the test report.
– List all variations of the test if the status is `accepted` or `traffic_rejected`, with their name, traffic, a link of JSON modifications and activation button.
– List all trackings information of the test with their name and selector.
– List all targeting information of the test (segment, trigger, URL, code, selector, cookie, IP) with their status.
– Displays a link to edit the test targetings on the AB Tasty editor.
– The list of targeting is sorted to show the invalid targets at the top of the list.
– Collapse/expand all variations, trackings and targetings information.
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behaviour to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with AB Tasty Debugger Add-ons install feel free to comment below next reply to answer this question.
|Copyright:||Joris Daniel (yoriiis)|