Add to Microsoft To Do
By Pavel Ukhan
Download Add to Microsoft To Do addons 0.19.8for Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft edge store. Also, Add to Microsoft To Do extension is very helpful for every computer Users.
Add to Microsoft To Do extension Download for Microsoft edge
Firstly, Add to Microsoft To Do Addons for Microsoft Edge Browser. Even more, the Add to Microsoft To Do extension uses Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and the Microsoft Edge browser. Anyway, Add to Microsoft To Do is developed by Pavel Ukhan. Maybe, Add to Microsoft To Do Addons 0.19.8 Latest version extension free download with just a simple click. Microsoft Edge browser is the best alternative to Google Chrome browser.
Table of Contents
Add to Microsoft To Do Addons for Microsoft Edge
Secondly, Add to Microsoft To Do is the most useful addon for Microsoft Edge Browser. You don’t know that this extension can be installed in the Microsoft Edge browser in addition to Google Chrome. In recent times more than one hundred thousand users install this extension. Therefore, Add to Microsoft To Do add-ons free download for Microsoft Edge or Google chrome a personal web browser. Also more Turtles Wallpaper HD New Tab Theme
Add to Microsoft To Do Features for Edge
The extension allows you to add information about the current page to ToDo: title, selected text, and URL.
* Adding using the extension interface – you can add page information, select the desired list, and set the reminder time beforehand.
* Quick Add – adds page (or link) information to the default list without demonstrating the extension interface.
* Assigning keyboard shortcuts for both types of operations.
* Flexible configuration of the expansion interface: time and date formats, default list (with ability to remember last used), default reminder time (or last used).
More about extension: https://madewithlove.in.ua
Source code: https://github.com/ukhan/add-to-ms-todo
* If more than 24 hours have passed since the previous use of the extension, then when you start it you will see a browser tab automatically opening in the background. The extension uses this tab to obtain an updated access token. It is due to the features of the Microsoft identity platform. Details: https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/azure-docs/issues/62164.
* When you select a list, the lists are shown in an un-grouped form. Reason: the public API does not allow you to get information about grouping lists.
* This is not an official extension. But unfortunately, there’s no official expansion at this time – https://todo.uservoice.com/forums/597175-feature-suggestions/suggestions/32661145-browser-extension-firefox-chrome-edge-opera-s
* The extension requires the seemingly unnecessary “Read browsing history” permission. But this permission is needed for an alternative implementation of user authentication. The reason is the inability to use the stock chrome.identity.launchWebAuthFlow with the Microsoft identity platform. More details: https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/azure-docs/issues/62164.
How to install Add to Microsoft To Do Extension for Microsoft Edge.
Most Importantly, If you have fast use of the Microsoft Edge browser you can face some problems. In other words, You need clear information on How to install Add to Microsoft To Do Add-on for Microsoft edge. On the 1st, click on the right corner three Dot in your edge browser and click on the extension. As a result, search there for Add to Microsoft To Do. From there, click on the search at Add to Microsoft To Do extension. Then, Right click on Get. After waiting for a while, your Add to Microsoft To Do addons will be installed.
In conclusion, I think you are good information on this article on Add to Microsoft To Do Add-on. If you have any problem with Add to Microsoft To Do Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay answer this question. Even more, must share your social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest thanks.
|Language:||English (United States), русский, українська|