No Rating Available.
Download and install the Block Site extension 0.3.5 for Microsoft edge store. Also, Block Site addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile users Users.
Block Site extension Download for Edge
Recently Microsoft Edge is the most popular browser in the world. Also, Block Site Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help quality browser using. Day by Day, increase user Microsoft Edge. This extension will block access to websites of your choosing. A master password controls all customization options, as well as access to any blocked site. It’s also possible to redirect navigation from one specific website to another. This guide will help you to download Block Site extension 0.3.5 on their website. Anyway, Block Site is developed by Bermet. First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.
In the event that you have wanted to download an extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Download Block Site extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft edge browser an extension free download alternative website. On this website when you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. Block Site is the Accessibility category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand that how to download the free Block Site extension 0.3.5 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
Block Site extension Features
1. Block unwanted domains.
2. Prevent access to a range of websites using wildcard matching or regular expression matching.
3. Reverse mode allows access to only some hostnames and blocks access to all others.
4. Custom redirection; you can redirect a single blocked hostname to a new destination.
5. Display a custom message on blocked pages.
6. Time and date-based blocking. Only block access to the websites at specified times and dates. This feature can be configured per hostname.
7. Protect data leakage. This extension prevents certain hostnames from gathering network activity from your computer since blocking occurs before any network request is emitted to the server.
8. Auto-closes blocked tabs after a period of time.
10. Closes annoying pop-ups as soon as the opening request is received.
11. Pause and resume blocking from the right-click context menu of the toolbar button.
12. Supports overwriting configurations by managed storage
For the FAQs and general feature suggestions please use:
For technical bug reports use:
How do I install the Block Site extension?
First, open up your browser and click on the three lines at the top left of your screen. Next, select “More tools” then “extensions” then “get extensions” then choose an extension to use. Press “Add.” At this point, wait a few minutes. Finally, the Block Site extension has been installed.
How do I uninstall the Block Site extension?
To uninstall an extension, open up your browser, click on the three lines at the top left of your screen, select “more tools,”
then you can see your install extension. Now select and click uninstall button for your install extension. wait a few times, successfully remove your Block Site extension.
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behavior to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with Block Site Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay to answer this question.
|Language:||English (United States)|