By Abine Inc.
Download Blur addons 8.1.2515 for Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft edge store. Also, Blur extension is very helpful for every computer Users.
Blur extension Download for Microsoft edge
Firstly, Blur Addons for Microsoft Edge Browser. Even more, the Blur extension uses Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and the Microsoft Edge browser. Anyway, Blur is developed by Abine Inc. Maybe, Blur Addons 8.1.2515 Latest version extension free download with just a simple click. Microsoft Edge browser is the best alternative to Google Chrome browser.
Table of Contents
Blur Addons for Microsoft Edge
Secondly, Blur is the most useful add-ons for Microsoft Edge Browser. You don’t know that this extension can be installed in the Microsoft Edge browser in addition to Google Chrome. In recent times more than one hundred thousand users install this extension. Therefore, Blur add-ons free download for Microsoft Edge or Google chrome a personal web browser. Also read: PackagesLab
Blur Features for Edge
Better than a password manager: Blur makes it easy to keep track of and secure all your personal information online.
PC Magazine – Editor’s Choice – “There’s nothing else quite like it. If you’re concerned about online privacy, give Blur a try.”
( * * * * * ) 5 Stars – CNET
#2 on CNET’s best password managers + digital wallets
#13 Top 50 Tech products – PC World
#18 in Business Insider’s 2015 Top 25 companies revolutionizing retail
BLUR IS THE CLEAR CHOICE FOR:
Stop forgetting passwords and generate tough-to-crack new ones:
– Creates strong encrypted passwords in one click – even for sites you
already have logins for
– Saves, encrypts and organizes your passwords. Logs you in fast.
– Works seamlessly across your iPhone, iPad and browser
– Access your data from home, work or on the road (but please, not
– Use Touch ID and other iPhone 6 features to login even faster
A site you’ve shopped gets hacked and your logins and passwords are
stolen in the data breach? No problem: your credit card info won’t
even be there:
– Shop online without ever giving out your credit card to merchants (yup!)
– Masked Cards let you pay using new disposable credit cards (like
Paypal, but better)
– Auto-fill your real encrypted credit card, billing, and address info
for fast checkouts, when you choose
– Charges show up as Abine, Inc. on your statement to protect your
privacy (that’s what we do)
Even with your passwords and payments secured, you’re still being
tracked by hundreds of companies collecting as much data as they can
about you – use the Blur extension to:
– Block hundreds of companies from secretly collecting data about what
you do online
– Block tracking that doesn’t rely on cookies (more effective than
– Stop Facebook and others from tracking you even when no logged in
– Updated service and protection incorporating feedback from over 10
million daily users (block new and emerging threats)
A best-in-class password only you know protects your account
information from anyone, even us.
– Passwords and key data are secured with AES-256 encryption
– Separate keys are used for authentication/authorization and data encryption
– Encryption keys are stored using host-proof hosting
– Encrypted data is stored using optional personal storage accounts
FREE and PREMIUM
Most features are free and unlimited, but you get more with a premium
– Free: password management, masked emails, and private browsing with
– Premium: masked credit cards, a new private masked phone numbers, backup
and sync, and expedited premium support
– Premium plans cost between $2 to $5 per month based on length of
subscription (3 cents per day for all this? Yup.)
Abine is the world leader in consumer data security. Our technology is
built to defend your privacy in new and better ways others do not. We
have operated for over five years with a single mission and business
model: to protect your privacy. It’s all we do.
– Our services are used by millions daily
– Our team is made up of data security experts (check us out)
– We encourage you to check out our amazing reviews
– We welcome and regularly share our source code with security and
– We’re transparent about what data we need store where and how it can
could possibly make it
We have a full-time Boston-based support team that can help at
firstname.lastname@example.org as well as live chat and @Abine on Twitter. They
are real people. FAQ’s are right here: https://dnt.abine.com/#/help
This update includes several fixes to improve compatibility and responsiveness; recommended for all users.
• Improved compatibility with many sites
• Fixed password saving and improved sync time
• The “Save Card” prompt is faster, and appears in more relevant places
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR OWN DATA
https://www.abine.com/legal.html for more information.
Let us know what you think – we’re always listening at email@example.com.
How to install Blur Extension for Microsoft Edge.
Most Importantly, If you have fast use of the Microsoft Edge browser you can face some problems. In other words, You need clear information on How to install Blur Add-on for Microsoft edge. On the 1st, click on the right corner three Dot in your edge browser and click on the extension. As a result, search there for Blur. From there, click on the search at Blur extension. Then, Right click on Get. After waiting for a while, your Blur addons will be installed.
In conclusion, I think you are good information on this article on Blur Add-on. If you have any problem with Blur Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay answer this question. Even more, must share your social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest thanks.
|Language:||English (United States)|