Click to Capture – Screenshots & Gifs
By Steven Mason
Download Click to Capture Screenshots & Gifs addons 2.10.5 for Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft edge store. Also, Click to Capture Screenshots & Gifs extension is very helpful for every computer Users.
Click to Capture – Screenshots & Gifs extension Download for Microsoft edge
Firstly, Click to Capture Screenshots & Gifs Addons for Microsoft Edge Browser. Even more, the Click to Capture Screenshots & Gifs extension uses Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and the Microsoft Edge browser. Anyway, Click to Capture Screenshots & Gifs is developed by Steven Mason. Maybe, Click to Capture Screenshots & Gifs Addons 2.10.5 Latest version extension free download with just a simple click. Microsoft Edge browser is the best alternative to Google Chrome browser.
Table of Contents
Click to Capture Screenshots & Gifs Addons for Microsoft Edge
Secondly, Click to Capture Screenshots & Gifs is the most useful add-ons for Microsoft Edge Browser. You don’t know that this extension can be installed in the Microsoft Edge browser in addition to Google Chrome. In recent times more than one hundred thousand users install this extension. Therefore, Click to Capture Screenshots & Gifs add-ons free download for Microsoft Edge or Google chrome a personal web browser. Also read: PackagesLab
Click to Capture Screenshots & Gifs Features for Edge
📷 Screenshots | 📹 GIFs | 🎥 Videos (WebM format)
• Alt + c: open cropping tool.
• Alt + s: take a screenshot.
• Alt + Shift + s: take a full webpage screenshot (beta).
• Alt + r: start/stop recording.
• Esc: close cropping tool.
• You may need to configure these in edge://extensions/shortcuts.
• Shortcuts make fullscreen capture much easier!
✔️ Why use Click to Capture
• Selected area screenshots and recordings.
• Full tab screenshots and recordings.
• Full web page screenshot.
• Communicate better with your team by creating and sending a short GIF or WebM.
• Record snip-its of videos on YouTube and other sites into GIFs or WebMs to share.
• Capture visual information which can’t be demonstrated with an image.
• Record how to fill out a website form.
• Amazingly quick annotated screenshots!
• Everyone loves a good animated GIF, now create your own!
✂️ Cropping tool
• Capture exactly what you want with an intuitive cropping tool.
• Select, move, resize, snap.
• Right click to snap to element/website area e.g. video, image, text.
• Shift + right click for multiple elements
• Add text.
• Draw arrows.
• Free hand draw.
• Speed up/slow down recordings.
• Resize, move, rotate, annotations.
• Zoom in and out.
• Change recording and screenshot resolution.
• Add a range of SVG icons to screenshots and recordings.
• Frame editing.
• More coming soon..
• Copy images to clipboard (right click -> copy).
• Open in browser.
❌ Not supported
• GIFs are not intended for long recordings – use WEBMs for this!
• No sound recording – yet..
• Extensions do not work in the web store.
• High frame rate long recordings are memory and CPU intensive.
👍 Free 👍
• Unlimited screenshots.
• Unlimited recordings as GIFs or WEBms – 10 sec limit each one.
• Unlimited full web page screenshots.
• Add, resize, rotate, zoom – text, arrows, free hand drawing.
• Customise your resolution and FPS – Up to 10 frames per second.
• Frame editing for recordings.
• Download, copy, open.
• No watermark.
⭐ Premium ⭐
• Unlimited recording time.
• Up to 20 Frames per second.
• Draw on screen while recording.
• Change editing color and font.
• Edit playback speed – fast motion and slow motion.
• Add boomerang effect to recordings.
• One time fee of $5.99 USD – for a limited time premium is free to all Edge users!
❔ Having trouble using this
1. Start by left clicking the Click to Capture icon.
2. Select a region of the screen using the crop tool.
3. Adjust settings to your preference by clicking the settings icon.
4. Click the camera icon to take a screenshot of the selected region or click the video icon to start recording the selected region (click again to stop recording).
5. Close the crop tool.
😊 Help us make this product better – log detailed bugs and feature requests in the Support section.
🤙 Help us out by sharing with friends/family, giving a rating or purchasing premium.
🎤 If you made it this far tell me what new features you would like next:
• GIF size optimisation. ✔️
• Sound for WebMs.
• Ability to add icons and shapes in the editor e.g. moustache, speech bubble, etc. ✔️
• Ability to edit individual or certain frames. ✔️
👼 Permissions explained:
• activeTab: required to insert cropping tool overlay into the current tab so an area can be selected record/capture.
• storage: required to store user settings.
• tabCapture: required to capture/record tabs to turn to screenshots, GIFs or video.
• contextMenus: required to add context menu (right click) options for many different ways to capture.
• notifications: required to display a silent notification when fullscreen capture starts as it is not very obvious without it.
Completely anonymous usage stats are collected using Google Analytics to help improve the product. No screenshots or recordings leave your computer – your privacy matters to us!
How to install Click to Capture Screenshots & Gifs Extension for Microsoft Edge.
Most Importantly, If you have fast use of the Microsoft Edge browser you can face some problems. In other words, You need clear information on How to install Click to Capture Screenshots & Gifs Add-on for Microsoft edge. On the 1st, click on the right corner three Dot in your edge browser and click on the extension. As a result, search there for Click to Capture Screenshots & Gifs. From there, click on the search at Click to Capture Screenshots & Gifs extension. Then, Right click on Get. After waiting for a while, your Click to Capture Screenshots & Gifs addons will be installed.
In conclusion, I think you are good information on this article on Click to Capture Screenshots & Gifs Add-on. If you have any problem with Click to Capture Screenshots & Gifs Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay answer this question. Even more, must share your social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest thanks.
|File size:||5.91 MB|
|Language:||English (United States) Deutsch International English 中文|