Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally)
Download Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally) addons 0.2.3 for Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft edge store. Also, Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally) extension is very helpful for every computer Users.
Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally) extension Download for Microsoft edge
Firstly, Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally) Addons for Microsoft Edge Browser. Even more, the Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally) extension uses Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and the Microsoft Edge browser. Anyway, Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally) is developed by Bermet. Maybe, Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally) Addons 0.2.3 Latest version extension free download with just a simple click. Microsoft Edge browser is the best alternative to Google Chrome browser.
Table of Contents
Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally) Addons for Microsoft Edge
Secondly, Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally) is the most useful add-ons for Microsoft Edge Browser. You don’t know that this extension can be installed in the Microsoft Edge browser in addition to Google Chrome. In recent times more than one hundred thousand users install this extension. Therefore, Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally) add-ons free download for Microsoft Edge or Google chrome a personal web browser. Also read: PackagesLab
Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally) Features for Edge
This extension adds two new buttons to your Gmail interface. One orange PDF button and one blue PDF button. The orange button can be used to generate distraction-free PDF documents and the blue one generates a normal PDF document.
1. The orange button is called the “simple” mode of operation. In this mode, your emails are reformated and all the images, lines, and any other distracting elements are removed from the document before the PDF file is generated. This is useful to generate PDF for fast reading.
2. The blue button is called the “normal” mode of operation. In this mode, the “window.print” function is called and the generated document is the standard format.
4. By default, no image is attached to your document if the “simple” mode is selected so that there would be no image fetching from remote servers.
For more info please visit:
To report bugs please visit:
1. You can now customize the filename
2. There are options to hide both or either print and simple mode buttons
3. The extension now embeds a few popular fonts to the PDF document so it will look better in the simple mode.
1. It is now possible to use managed storage to control settings
2. Font detection algorithm is improved
1. The extension works on all logged-in Gmail accounts
How to install Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally) Extension for Microsoft Edge.
Most Importantly, If you have fast use of the Microsoft Edge browser you can face some problems. In other words, You need clear information on How to install Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally) Add-on for Microsoft edge. On the 1st, click on the right corner three Dot in your edge browser and click on the extension. As a result, search there for Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally). From there, click on the search at Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally) extension. Then, Right click on Get. After waiting for a while, your Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally) addons will be installed.
In conclusion, I think you are good information on this article on Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally) Add-on. If you have any problem with Convert Gmail™ to PDF (locally) Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay answer this question. Even more, must share your social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest thanks.
|File size:||4 MB|
|Language:||English (United States)|