Download Cookiebro addons 2.18.0 for Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft edge store. Also, Cookiebro extension is very helpful for every computer Users.
Cookiebro extension Download for Microsoft edge
Firstly, Cookiebro Addons for Microsoft Edge Browser. Even more, the Cookiebro extension uses Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and the Microsoft Edge browser. Anyway, Cookiebro is developed by Nodetics. Maybe, Cookiebro Addons 2.18.0 Latest version extension free download with just a simple click. Microsoft Edge browser is the best alternative to Google Chrome browser.
Table of Contents
Cookiebro Addons for Microsoft Edge
Secondly, Cookiebro is the most useful add-ons for Microsoft Edge Browser. You don’t know that this extension can be installed in the Microsoft Edge browser in addition to Google Chrome. In recent times more than one hundred thousand users install this extension. Therefore, Cookiebro add-ons free download for Microsoft Edge or Google chrome a personal web browser. Also read: PackagesLab
Cookiebro Features for Edge
With Cookiebro you can manage/filter/block browser cookies that can be used to track you online. Cookiebro can remove unwanted cookies regardless of their origin (websites or WebExtension requests).
– Configurable automatic deletion of unwanted cookies periodically (even every minute)
– Cookie whitelist – define which domains can set cookies
– Cookie blacklist – define domains from which cookies are dropped and not saved at all
– Blacklist / Block single cookies (wildcards supported): domain/cookieName
– Whitelist single cookies (wildcards supported): domain/cookieName
– Easy to use interface – click the extension icon to add a site or domain wildcard to the whitelist
– Drop unwanted cookies with two clicks at any time
– Optionally protect session cookies to prevent accidental logout from currently open sites
– Optionally drop HTTP Response header ETag and Link from blacklisted sites to prevent tracking
– Automatically (optional) delete indexedDB and localStorage caches from websites at browser startup
– Automatically (optional) delete pluginData to get rid of e.g. Flash Cookies (LSO) at browser startup
– Automatically (optional) delete unwanted cookies at browser startup
– View, Edit, Create, Delete single cookies with a tree-based Cookie Editor
– Search cookies in Cookie Editor
– Export existing cookies or a single cookie to a file as JSON
– Import cookies from a file as JSON
– Supports First Party Isolation (privacy.firstparty.isolate about:config setting) (FF 59+)
– Supports Firefox Multi-Account Containers
– Supports whitelisting individual cookies (right-click cookie in Cookie Editor)
– Cookie Log shows the last 200 cookie events (set/block) and lets you easily whitelist/blacklist domains and cookies and delete them
– Optionally allow also blacklisted sites to set session cookies
– “Clear domain data” popup action can also remove: sessionStorage, cacheStorage, Service Workers and localStorage on-demand
How to install Cookiebro Extension for Microsoft Edge.
Most Importantly, If you have fast use of the Microsoft Edge browser you can face some problems. In other words, You need clear information on How to install Cookiebro Add-on for Microsoft edge. On the 1st, click on the right corner three Dot in your edge browser and click on the extension. As a result, search there for Cookiebro. From there, click on the search at Cookiebro extension. Then, Right click on Get. After waiting for a while, your V addons will be installed.
In conclusion, I think you are good information on this article on Cookiebro Add-on. If you have any problem with Cookiebro Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay answer this question. Even more, must share your social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest thanks.
|File size:||241.98 KB|
|Language:||English (United States)|