By Quantum Web Solutions
No Rating Available.
Download and install the Download Notify extension 1.0.12 for Microsoft edge store. Also, Notify addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile users Users.
Download Notify extension for Edge
Download Notify Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help with quality browsers. Day by Day, Microsoft Edge. This guide will help you to download Download Notify extension 1.0.12 on their website. Anyway, Download Notify is developed by Quantum Web Solutions. First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.
In the event that you have wanted to download an extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Table of Contents
Download Download Notify extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft Edge browser, an extension free download alternative website. On this website you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. Download Notify is the Productivity category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand how to download the free Download Notify extension 1.0.12 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
Download Notify extension Features
Alerts the user with a sound once a download has completed.
Download Notify is a download notification that offers a single beep on download completion and after downloading all files, it will play a final sound letting you know that all downloads are done.
The extension also displays the count for the downloads in progress.
Extremely lightweight, Download Notify is a great add on for anyone who uses Google Chrome.
– Fixed a bug that was causing issues at times with the counter.
– Added a reset counter button in the options in case your counter gets stuck. This is an on-going bug that I’m trying to 100% figure out still.
– Added options to disable the bottom download shelf, as well as to have a pop up notification when the the entire batch of downloads finishes.
– Fixed a bug I found while working with the minimum download size option.
– Added a YouTube video showing how the actual extension works.
– Added an options section to the extension so that you can:
> enable/disable the batch completed sound
> set a minimum download size to check for
– Sorry for the long wait! Keep sending in enhancements if you need one 🙂
– Fixed counting bug when there is a download error.
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behaviour to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with Download Notify Add-ons install feel free to comment below next reply to answer this question.
|Copyright:||Quantum Web Solutions|