eyeCare – Protect your vision
Download eyeCare Protect your vision addons 0.0.1.94 for Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft edge store. Also, eyeCare Protect your vision extension is very helpful for every computer Users.
eyeCare – Protect your vision extension Download for Microsoft edge
Firstly, eyeCare Protect your vision Addons for Microsoft Edge Browser. Even more, the eyeCare Protect your vision extension uses Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and the Microsoft Edge browser. Anyway, eyeCare Protect your vision is developed by sks.ideas. Maybe, eyeCare Protect your vision Addons 0.0.1.94 Latest version extension free download with just a simple click. Microsoft Edge browser is the best alternative to Google Chrome browser.
Table of Contents
eyeCare Protect your vision Addons for Microsoft Edge
Secondly, eyeCare Protect your vision is the most useful add-ons for Microsoft Edge Browser. You don’t know that this extension can be installed in the Microsoft Edge browser in addition to Google Chrome. In recent times more than one hundred thousand users install this extension. Therefore, eyeCare Protect your vision add-ons free download for Microsoft Edge or Google chrome a personal web browser. Also read: PackagesLab
eyeCare Protect your vision Features for Edge
Notifies you in multiple ways to take breaks and helps you with eye exercises based on 20-20-20 rule and with lower back exercises.
If you are spending too much time in front of computers, your eyes are the ones that gets strained to the maximum. Taking breaks at regular intervals will help to ease this strain and to protect your vision. A good rule here is to follow 20-20-20 rule to keep your vision intact for a healthy future.
As per this rule, every 20 minutes, take your eyes off your computer and look at something 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds. eyeCare will remind you to take this break in multiple ways.
1. 20-20-20 rule based break reminder setup.
2. Ability to customize the duration of the reminder.
3. Ability to run in the system tray from system startup, even when your browser is not running.
3. Provides you instructions on how to spend your break time.
4. Ability to customize and configure the break alert using desktop notification, sound notification etc.
5. Ability to disable and enable quickly when needed, with a single click.
6. The extension icon can flash/blink as break reminder for 20 seconds
7. Countdown display of the time remaining for the break (can be used as a standalone countdown timer too). You can reset the countdown as required.
8. Automatic synchronization of settings across your browsers, based on your browser user profile.
9. Ability to automatically resume eyeCare protection after a preset duration.
This is a must-have extension for computer professionals with lower back (spine) related problems, neck pain, eye-strain related headaches and red-eye.
Repetitive stress injury (RSI) and eye strain are the common ailments among computer users. Taking a break every few minutes is going to save your health and vision. Have a great health!
– “The greatest wealth is Health.”
How to install eyeCare Protect your vision Extension for Microsoft Edge.
Most Importantly, If you have fast use of the Microsoft Edge browser you can face some problems. In other words, You need clear information on How to install eyeCare Protect your vision Add-on for Microsoft edge. On the 1st, click on the right corner three Dot in your edge browser and click on the extension. As a result, search there for eyeCare Protect your vision. From there, click on the search at eyeCare Protect your vision extension. Then, Right click on Get. After waiting for a while, your eyeCare Protect your vision addons will be installed.
In conclusion, I think you are good information on this article on eyeCare Protect your vision Add-on. If you have any problem with eyeCare Protect your vision Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay answer this question. Even more, must share your social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest thanks.
|File size:||2.37 MB|
|Language:||English (United States)|