Download Font Finder Addons 0.3.9 for Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft edge store. Also, Font Finder extension is very helpful for every computer Users.
Font Finder extension Download for Microsoft edge
Firstly, Font Finder Addons for Microsoft Edge Browser. Even more, the Font Finder extension uses Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and the Microsoft Edge browser. Anyway, Font Finder is developed by Bermet. Maybe, Font Finder Addons 0.3.9 Latest version extension free download with just a simple click. Microsoft Edge browser is the best alternative to Google Chrome browser.
Table of Contents
Font Finder Addons for Microsoft Edge
Secondly, Font Finder is the most useful add-ons for Microsoft Edge Browser. You don’t know that this extension can be installed in the Microsoft Edge browser in addition to Google Chrome. In recent times more than one hundred thousand users install this extension. Therefore, Font Finder add-ons free download for Microsoft Edge or Google chrome a personal web browser. Also read: PackagesLab
Font Finder Features for Edge
Font Finder is created for designers, developers and typographers. It allows a user to analyze the font information of any element on a page, copy any piece(s) of that information to the clipboard.
FontFinder has 3 key pieces of functionality:
1. Any font on a page can be completely analyzed
2. Any piece of an element’s information can be copied to the clipboard
3. Any active element can have any piece of the font’s options (such as color, size or family) adjusted inline
Any of these options can be quickly accessed through highlight & right-click, or right-click on page and inspect element item.
1. Font color (rgb and hex)
2. Background color (rgb and hex)
3. Font family (including actual font being rendered!)
4. Font size
5. Line-height, vertical-align, letter and word spacing
6. Font weight, style, variant
7. Text transform, decoration, align and indent
8. Element’s type, class and ID
For FAQs and bug reports please visit:
1. Extension now has toolbar button for font inspections
2. Add-on do not inject any unnecessary code to web pages anymore. Injection occurs upon user font inspection request.
1. Font Finder now toggles selection mode when toolbar button is pressed.
1. Get the list of all fonts in the current frame
2. Replace the font of selected element with a new one to see the appearance change
3. Icon now changes to orange when the extension is in the inspection mode
1. It is now possible to change the window opening mode to embedded mode from the right-click items over the toolbar button. This mode is useful to use the extension on full-screen mode.
1. Font Finder now examines all the selected characters each by each to detect font used to display this particular character. This method gives a more accurate result. See the FAQs page for more info.
1. Options to hide context-menu items
1. Displays remote and local tags next to the rendered font
1. Displays the padding and margin of the selected node
How to install Font Finder Extension for Microsoft Edge.
Most Importantly, If you have fast use of the Microsoft Edge browser you can face some problems. In other words, You need clear information on How to install Font Finder Add-on for Microsoft edge. On the 1st, click on the right corner three Dot in your edge browser and click on the extension. As a result, search there for Font Finder. From there, click on the search at Font Finder extension. Then, Right click on Get. After waiting for a while, your Font Finder addons will be installed.
In conclusion, I think you are good information on this article on Font Finder Add-on. If you have any problem with Font Finder Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay answer this question. Even more, must share your social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest thanks.
|File size:||129.3 KB|
|Language:||English (United States)|