Graze for Mastodon extension
No Rating Available.
Download and install the Graze Mastodon extension 1.3.1 for Microsoft edge store. Also, Graze for Mastodon addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile users Users.
Graze for Mastodon extension extension for Edge
Graze for Mastodon Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help with quality browsers. Day by Day, Microsoft Edge. This guide will help you to download Graze for Mastodon extension 3.6 on their website. Anyway, Graze for Mastodon is developed by jaredzimmerman.com. First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.
In the event that you have wanted to download an extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Download Graze for Mastodon extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft Edge browser, an extension free download alternative website. On this website you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. Graze for Mastodon is the Accessibility category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand how to download the free Graze for Mastodon extension 3.6 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
Graze for Mastodon extension Features
Graze is 1-click follow, favorite, boost, bookmark, and reply for Mastodon, no matter what instance you call home.
Graze makes it easy to follow, favorite, boost, bookmark, and reply on Mastodon. You don’t need to copy & paste links or search for content from other instances. With Graze, you can discover new people and interact with posts instantly! Say goodbye to the federation frustrations and start using Graze today!
• Use multiple accounts across instances
• Switch which account you take actions from
• See notifications across accounts
• Get to your to Home feeds quickly
• Automatic themes match Mastodon’s look & feel
What’s New in Version 1.3
• Links to mastodon posts and profile display expanded in-line
• Graze now works with Mastodon instance with localized interfaces, so you can ώθηση, お気に入り, antwort, and volgen no matter what language you use.
• Graze’s interface now translated into 37 languages! You can help by adding more languages or improving translations
• Follow #hashtags from remote instances, discovery everywhere
• Vote in polls on remote instances
• Local feeds are now the default page on remote instances to highlight the best of that server
• Following, Followers and Posts profile links redirect to user’s home instances to show full lists rather than just federated content
• Redirect to home instance for profiles without federated posts
• Various usability and UI improvements, resolved Firefox specific bugs, and support for instances upgraded to v4.1.0
• Smarter API calls to reduce rate limiting errors your account, especially on smaller servers.
• Favorite Boost, Bookmark icons don’t remain active after page reload
• Compatible with Mastodon web version 4.0.0 or later
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behaviour to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with Graze for Mastodon Add-ons install feel free to comment below next reply to answer this question.
|Language:||English (United States), português (Brasil), português (Portugal), 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體)|