By Nicolás Tinte
No Rating Available.
Download and install the Linetef extension 0.2.1 for Microsoft edge store. Also, !Linetef addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile Users.
Linetef extension for Edge
Recently Microsoft Edge is the most popular browser in the world. Also, Linetef Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help quality browser using. Day by Day, increase user Microsoft Edge. Simple yet powerful Cookie Editor that allow you to quickly create, edit and delete cookies without leaving your tab.
Be careful! Do not share your cookies with anyone you do not trust! Cookies can contain very sensitive information like your login information. If you share your cookies with someone, they could gain full access to your account and compromise it.
In the event that you have wanted to download! Linetef extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Table of Contents
Download Linetef extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft edge browser! Linetef extension free download alternative website. On this website when you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. Linetef is the Developer Tools category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand that how to download the free Linetef extension 0.2.1 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
Linetef extension Features
আপনার ডিভাইসের সাথে সামঞ্জস্যপূর্ণ
Linetef intention is to allow users to quickly add guide lines to either check if two elements are aligned, measure elements or…
Linetef intention is to allow users to quickly add guide lines to either check if two elements are aligned, measure elements or check the distance between them.
– Create guides in the screen in order to measure elements (both horizontal and vertical guides).
– See the distances between elements (or measures) in pixels or percentage mode.
– See the viewport size (width x height).
– Select the color of the created guides.
– Choose the position of the rulers (top/bottom and left/right of the screen).
– Show/hide the whole extension.
– Show/hide the distances between elements (useful if you just want to see if some elements are aligned).
– Show/hide the viewport size
And it also provides some shortcuts!
– Show/hide extension: [ctrl + shift + O]
– Show/hide distances: [ctrl + shift + D]
– Show/hide viewport: [ctrl + shift + V]
– Toggle between modes: [ctrl + shift + M]
– Delete guide: [Grab a guide + del]
– Delete all guides: [ctrl + del]
– Reset configs: [ctrl + R]
– Change horizontal ruler position: [ctrl + shift + T/B]
– Change vertical ruler position: [ctrl + shift + L/R]
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behavior to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with Linetef Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay to answer this question.