By Runs offline
No Rating Available.
Download and install the NOFOLLOW extension 5.3.4 for Microsoft edge store. Also, NOFOLLOW addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile users Users.
NoFollow extension for Edge
NOFOLLOW Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help quality browser using. Day by Day, increase user Microsoft Edge. This guide will help you to download NOFOLLOW extension 5.3.4 on their website. Anyway, NOFOLLOW is developed by NOFOLLOW. First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.
In the event that you have wanted to download an extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Download NOFOLLOW extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft edge browser an extension free download alternative website. On this website when you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. NOFOLLOW is the Productivity category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand that how to download the free NOFOLLOW extension 5.3.4 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
NOFOLLOW extension Features
Outline nofollow links, detect nofollow and noindex meta tags on webpages. Features website filtering and custom CSS outline styles.
★ supports NOFOLLOW, UGC, and SPONSORED attribute values
★ supports search engine specific robot meta tags
★ disable or enable extension for defined websites
:: Minimum Requirements
:: Contact & Report issues:
– fixed an error on options save
– fixed visual issues in extension options for high pixel density screens
– trying a fix for errors on Mac OS
– fix: improved error logging
– ignore certain errors in logger
– added CSP for better security
– fixed issue where extension would not mark links with image nested more than one level deep
– support for UGC and SPONSORED attribute values (there is no way to visually distinguish it from NOFOLLOW value at this time)
– replaced facebook and twitter share links on options page
– improved the way injected script communicates with background script
– fix: improved error logging
– new: added outline for links without nofollow attribute (“DoFollow” links)
– new: added outline for external links
– new: added “D” button next to each style input so you can easily restore default style value
– new: inject content scripts to already opened browser tabs on extension start, this should improve user experience on extension install and update
– change: updated minimum requirements to Chrome v39
– change: updated default outline styles (this will be noticed only by new users)
– change: merged content scripts into one script, should use less resources now
– change: made sure that extension doesn’t try to load itself into pages from web store to avoid “no permission” errors
– change: improved error logging
– change: removed Google+ icon and updated Facebook and Twitter icons
===> Full changelog on the website
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behavior to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with NOFOLLOW Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay to answer this question.