Download Page Manipulator addons 0.5.1 for Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft edge store. Also, Page Manipulator extension is very helpful for every computer Users.
Page Manipulator extension Download for Microsoft edge
Firstly, Page Manipulator Addons for Microsoft Edge Browser. Even more, the Page Manipulator extension uses Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and the Microsoft Edge browser. Anyway, Page Manipulator is developed by Ruud14. Maybe, Page Manipulator Addons 0.5.1 Latest version extension free download with just a simple click. Microsoft Edge browser is the best alternative to Google Chrome browser.
Table of Contents
Page Manipulator Addons for Microsoft Edge
Secondly, Page Manipulator is the most useful addon for Microsoft Edge Browser. You don’t know that this extension can be installed in the Microsoft Edge browser in addition to Google Chrome. In recent times more than one hundred thousand users install this extension. Therefore, Page Manipulator add-ons free download for Microsoft Edge or Google chrome a personal web browser. Also more Adblock 2020
Page Manipulator Features for Edge
Have the changes you make be saved and applied every time you visit the specified websites.
Better than ‘inspect element’ because It will stay after reloading 😀
– Run custom CSS before the page is fully loaded so you won’t see the original page first.
– Add/Remove/Change the HTML and CSS on the go.
– Right-click on any element on a page to get the full CSS path.
– Automatically saves the changes you make.
– Resizable extension window.
– Support for large files.
Fun use cases:
– Cheat simple games like the T. rex game.
– Fool your friends by showing them something fake on a website.
– Make your own dark-theme for any website.
– Test a website you’re working on.
– Whatever you can imagine, be creative 😀
How to use:
– Simple, First open the extension.
– Create a new file by pressing ‘new’.
– Write your own code or get some from the examples here: https://github.com/Ruud14/Page-Manipulator/tree/master/examples
– Press the ‘manipulate’ button to test your code.
– To make sure your code is run every time you visit a specific page do the following:
– Put the URLs of the websites in the ‘active websites’ input.
– Check the ‘Active’ checkbox.
– Button functionalities:
– The ‘Reload’ Button:
– Will Reload the current page.
– The ‘Active’ checkbox:
– on > The code will be run automatically on the pages specified in the ‘Active websites’ textarea.
– off > The code will only run when you press the ‘Manipulate’ button.
– The ‘Active Websites’ textarea:
– You can specify the websites you want your code to run on here.
– The ‘Matching Pages’ dropdown:
– ‘Exact’ > The code will only run when the URL of the page is exactly the same as one of the URLs in the ‘Active Websites’ textarea. (Including slashes at the end!)
– ‘Recursive’ > The code will also run on all sub-pages of the specified URLs in the ‘Active Websites’.
– The ‘Position on page’ dropdown (only with HTML):
– ‘Top’ > The HTML will be added to the top of the page.
– ‘Bottom’ > The HTML will be added to the bottom of the page.
– ‘Replace’ > The HTML will replace the entire body HTML of the page.
– The ‘Manipulate’ or ‘Update Manip.’ button:
– Injects the code into the page or updates the injection.
– **This button also works when the ‘Active’ checkbox is unchecked.**
– The ‘Remove Manip.’ Button:
– Removes the manipulation from the page.
– The ‘Delete’ button:
– Deletes the current file from the storage.
– You can right-click any element on a page to get the CSS path of that element.
It doesn’t work, what now?:
– If the extension button in the top right corner is greyed-out, you can’t use it on that page.
– Make sure the ‘active’ checkbox is checked. And the ‘active websites’ input contains the correct URLs.
– Make sure your code is run at the right moment. Maybe try adding a delay.
– Check the browser console for error messages.
– For CSS:
– Make sure you are manipulating the right element by using “inspect element”.
– Try using ‘!important’.
– For HTML:
– Make sure you haven’t accidentally set the ‘position’ dropdown to the wrong position.
This works on most sites, but there are some exceptions!
If you’d like to see any specific improvements or found any bugs, let me know here: https://github.com/Ruud14/Page-Manipulator/issues
The editor I used since release v0.2.0-alpha is Ace editor.
Check it out here: https://ace.c9.io/
How to install Page Manipulator Extension for Microsoft Edge.
Most Importantly, If you have fast use of the Microsoft Edge browser you can face some problems. In other words, You need clear information on How to install Page Manipulator Add-on for Microsoft edge. On the 1st, click on the right corner three Dot in your edge browser and click on the extension. As a result, search there for ASCII Art. From there, click on the search at Page Manipulator extension. Then, Right click on Get. After waiting for a while, your Page Manipulator addons will be installed.
In conclusion, I think you are good information on this article on Page Manipulator Add-on. If you have any problem with Page Manipulator Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay answer this question. Even more, must share your social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest thanks.
|File size:||48.15 KB|
|Language:||English (United States)|