Rachel’s GDPR Consent Manager
Download Rachel’s GDPR Consent Manager 2.1 for Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft edge store. Also, Repeat Rachel’s GDPR Consent Manager Part of Video extension is very helpful for every computer Users.
Rachel’s GDPR Consent Manager extension Download for Microsoft edge
Firstly, Rachels GDPR Consent Manager Addons for Microsoft Edge Browser. Even more, the Rachels GDPR Consent Manager extension uses Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and the Microsoft Edge browser. Anyway, Rachels GDPR Consent Manager developed by Rachel_Netsys. Maybe, Rachels GDPR Consent Manager Addons 2.1 Latest version extension free download with just a simple click. Microsoft Edge browser is the best alternative to Google Chrome browser.
Table of Contents
Rachels GDPR Consent Manager Addons for Microsoft Edge
Secondly, Rachels GDPR Consent Manager the most useful addons for Microsoft Edge Browser. You don’t know that this extension can be installed in the Microsoft Edge browser in addition to Google Chrome. In recent times more than one hundred thousand users install this extension. Therefore, Rachels GDPR Consent Manager add-ons free download for Microsoft Edge or Google chrome a personal web browser. Tosca Automati
Rachels GDPR Consent Manager Features for Edge
– Our extension will start analyzing your cookies as soon as its installed, but all analysis will happen locally on your computer, ensuring your data security.
– To start the auto/manual protection, please open a new tab, navigate to a site, and then check back to our extension dashboard.
– Rachel’s Cookie Management is used for our academic research study to help users understand the existence of GDPR consent cookies. If you are installing our extension for the first time, the extension would pop up a survey website to help us gather your understanding of GDPR-related questions and improve future versions of our extension. Also, you could return to the survey website after months and update your answers. Only if you consent, your survey responses will be used in our research. Please note that even if you consent, we will never collect your personal data. Furthermore, we don’t store any personal identifiers in our collected survey data; any data collected will be used only for the purposes of non-commercial research, and all data will be deleted after the research project completes.
In “Main Menu” Panel:
– The signal for auto protection shows users whether the currently visited website is in our automatic protection database.
– If the signal is green, it indicates that auto protection could be offered in our extension. If it’s yellow, it indicates that the recommended GDPR setting has been made on this website. If red, it means that the website is not in our database, or the website does not offer a customized GDPR option.
– We provide two slider options to support four functions:
1.Enable Auto protection on currently visited website: After “Apply”, the extension will automatically set GDPR protection for the website you are currently visiting.
2.Enable Auto protection on all visited websites: After clicking “Apply”, the extension will automatically set GDPR protections for all websites in our database.
3.Enable Manual protection on currently visited website: Clicking “Apply” will reset GDPR cookies for the website you are currently visiting so that you could manually set GDPR options.
4.Enable Manual protection on all visited websites: After “Apply”, we could reset GDPR cookies for all websites that you have set in your browser.
In “Show all Cookies” Panel:
– We are using machine learning models to classify cookies into four categories: Strictly Necessary, Functionality, Performance and Targeting/Advertising Cookies. Considering the accuracy and prediction speed, we choose Multinomial Naive Bayes classifier, providing over 90% accuracy of prediction.
– We offer two types of cookie listing: cookies grouped by cookie categories, or cookies grouped by visited websites
How to install Rachels GDPR Consent Manager Extension for Microsoft Edge.
Most Importantly, If you have fast use of the Microsoft Edge browser you can face some problems. In other words, You need clear information on How to install Rachels GDPR Consent Manager Add-on for Microsoft edge. On the 1st, click on the right corner three Dot in your edge browser and click on the extension. As a result, search there for Rachels GDPR Consent Manager. From there, click on the search at Rachels GDPR Consent Manager extension. Then, Right click on Get. After waiting for a while, your Rachels GDPR Consent Manager addons will be installed.
In conclusion, I think you are good information on this article on Rachels GDPR Consent Manager Add-on. If you have any problem with Rachels GDPR Consent Manager Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay answer this question. Even more, must share your social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest thanks.
|Language:||English (United States)|