By George Zotos
Download Safe Web addons 1.2.4 for Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft edge store. Also, Safe Web extension is very helpful for every computer Users.
Safe Web extension Download for Microsoft edge
Firstly, Safe Web Addons for Microsoft Edge Browser. Even more, the Safe Web extension uses Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and the Microsoft Edge browser. Anyway, Safe Web is developed by George Zotos. Maybe, Safe Web Addons 1.2.4 Latest version extension free download with just a simple click. Microsoft Edge browser is the best alternative to Google Chrome browser.
Table of Contents
Safe Web Addons for Microsoft Edge
Secondly, Safe Web is the most useful add-ons for Microsoft Edge Browser. You don’t know that this extension can be installed in the Microsoft Edge browser in addition to Google Chrome. In recent times more than one hundred thousand users install this extension. Therefore, Safe Web add-ons free download for Microsoft Edge or Google chrome a personal web browser. Also read: PackagesLab
Safe Web Features for Edge
A powerful Web Filter / Parental Control, that filters websites according to their category. Unlike other similar addons, filtering is based on sophisticated algorithms, not just their text content, so it works on all websites, even these written to Arabic and Chinese languages.
[+] General features:
– Integrated solution for all Web Browsers (Chrome, Firefox & Microsoft Edge).
– Stealth mode functionality.
– Password protected configuration page.
– Date and time addon was last enabled, so you can check if someone remove and reinstall it.
– 28 website categories that can be filtered (including porn, adult, malicious, gambling, social networking and others).
– Websites whitelist / Blacklist.
– Choice to deny access to all websites, except these aren’t explicitly whitelisted.
– Forces specific search engines (google, yahoo, bing, yandex, duckduckgo) functionality, in family safe mode. All other search engines are substituted by google.
– Forces youtube.com functionality, in restricted mode.
How to install Safe Web Extension for Microsoft Edge.
Most Importantly, If you have fast use of the Microsoft Edge browser you can face some problems. In other words, You need clear information on How to install Safe Web Add-on for Microsoft edge. On the 1st, click on the right corner three Dot in your edge browser and click on the extension. As a result, search there for Safe Web . From there, click on the search at Safe Web extension. Then, Right click on Get. After waiting for a while, your Safe Web addons will be installed.
In conclusion, I think you are good information on this article on Safe Web Add-on. If you have any problem with Safe Web Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay answer this question. Even more, must share your social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest thanks.
|File size:||41.93 KB|
|Language:||English (United States)|