Scratch 3 Developer Tools
Download Scratch 3 Developer Tools addons 0.2.4 for Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft edge store. Also, Scratch 3 Developer Tools extension is very helpful for every computer Users.
Scratch 3 Developer Tools extension Download for Microsoft edge
Firstly, Scratch 3 Developer Tools Addons for Microsoft Edge Browser. Even more, the Scratch 3 Developer Tools extension uses Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and the Microsoft Edge browser. Anyway, Scratch 3 Developer Tools is developed by griffpatch. Maybe, Scratch 3 Developer Tools Addons 0.2.4 Latest version extension free download with just a simple click. Microsoft Edge browser is the best alternative to Google Chrome browser.
Table of Contents
Scratch 3 Developer Tools Addons for Microsoft Edge
Secondly, Scratch 3 Developer Tools is the most useful addon for Microsoft Edge Browser. You don’t know that this extension can be installed in the Microsoft Edge browser in addition to Google Chrome. In recent times more than one hundred thousand users install this extension. Therefore, Scratch 3 Developer Tools add-ons free download for Microsoft Edge or Google chrome a personal web browser. Also more Rainbow HD Wallpapers – Custom New Tab
Scratch 3 Developer Tools Features for Edge
Hey I’m Griffpatch from Scratch – For those who are serious about their Scratch Coding, this is the tool for you! 🙂
I’ve waited too long for an official way in Scratch 3 to jump to custom block definitions, etc… so I’ve begun to create my own browser extension that allows for speedy navigation to any custom block, event receiver, or other hat blocks in your project. Now supports locating variable and list references by name and an improved script tidier.
Simply install the browser extension, and then load up a scratch project. The new Find box will appear (Ctrl + F to jump to it or mouse over it), and all the hat blocks in the current sprite are listed in order of type, name, and then where they are on the page. Click on one (or use keyboard) to jump straight to the block stack in the editor! YAY!!!
Much more to come if you like this… and the Scratch Team is willing 🙂 – Course they are *grin* – They love the Scratch community and so do I 🙂 – Enjoy everyone and let me know if there’s any problems at: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/griffpatch/
4 July 2020 – v0.2.4
● Bug fix for dragging element out of Ctrl+Space when you begin dragging from a emboldened area of the token.
3 July 2020 – v0.2.3
● Experimental Ctrl + Space block injection
● Fix for input box not appearing on project load.
● Fix for pressing Ctrl+Left or Right while trying to enter text
1 July 2020 – v0.2.1
● Bug Fixes
● Made Help / Tutorials link fade out when not hovering over toolbar to make interface cleaner
30 June 2020 – v0.2.0
● Fixed find bar disappearing when going to project page and back
● Support for Mac Meta Key in place of control so that Meta + F works too.
● Keyboard navigation (ctrl + left or right arrows) to get back to where you were, or in costume editor change costumes
● Middle click a block to jump to definition
● Context menu options – clean up (+), copy, cut & Paste at mouse cursor (yay!)
● Switch all instances of variable in sprite with another variable – can be used to great effect to solve problems like where you want to use a for this sprite only vs a for all sprites variable.
● Send sprite costume to top / bottom in costume editor by right clicking a costume.
● Added help + link to tutorials on youtube
20 Sept 2019 – v0.1.3
● Added Support for searching broadcasts & custom block usages (within same sprite)
● Merged any duplicate events together in dropdown (e.g. when sprite cloned)
20 Sept 2019 – v0.1.0
● Added Support for searching variables & lists, plus keyboard navigation between usages (left + right arrows).
● Drop down stays open and current item selected until you click away.
● Blocks are only scrolled into view if they are ‘off screen’ or hidden under the drop down.
● Tidy Up Scripts button – I think this works better than the standard scratch one – it trys to keep the general order of scripts the same, but pushes things out and arranges them neatly. It also removes the orphaned blocks and places them all down the far left for easy deletion.
v0.0.1 – Initial Release
How to install Scratch 3 Developer Tools Extension for Microsoft Edge.
Most Importantly, If you have fast use of the Microsoft Edge browser you can face some problems. In other words, You need clear information on How to install Scratch 3 Developer Tools Add-on for Microsoft edge. On the 1st, click on the right corner three Dot in your edge browser and click on the extension. As a result, search there for ASCII Art. From there, click on the search at Scratch 3 Developer Tools extension. Then, Right click on Get. After waiting for a while, your Scratch 3 Developer Tools addons will be installed.
In conclusion, I think you are good information on this article on Scratch 3 Developer Tools Add-on. If you have any problem with Scratch 3 Developer Tools Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay answer this question. Even more, must share your social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest thanks.
|File size:||105.41 KB|
|Language:||English (United States)|