Download SEOInfo addons 184.108.40.2064 for Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft edge store. Also, SEOInfo extension is very helpful for every computer Users.
SEOInfo extension Download for Microsoft edge
Firstly, SEOInfo Addons for Microsoft Edge Browser. Even more, the SEOInfo extension uses Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and the Microsoft Edge browser. Anyway, SEOInfo is developed by WeeblrPress. Maybe, SEOInfo Addons 220.127.116.114 Latest version extension free download with just a simple click. Microsoft Edge browser is the best alternative to Google Chrome browser.
Table of Contents
SEOInfo Addons for Microsoft Edge
Secondly, SEOInfo is the most useful addon for Microsoft Edge Browser. You don’t know that this extension can be installed in the Microsoft Edge browser in addition to Google Chrome. In recent times more than one hundred thousand users install this extension. Therefore, SEOInfo add-ons free download for Microsoft Edge or Google chrome a personal web browser. Also more Turtles Wallpaper HD New Tab Theme
SEOInfo Features for Edge
SEOInfo automatically alerts you as you navigate your website of SEO-related errors. For instance: invalid canonical, hreflang, AMP version, structured data. At the click of a button, all SEO and performance information and graphs about the current page are displayed. Includes SEO checks and AMP validation inside the extension. This information can be saved with a single click to another tab for printing or saving to file.
SEOInfo is available in English, Spanish and French – partial Russian translation.
Automated checks and validation:
– Web Vitals scores with icon alerts when out of bound
– Structured data full validation (json+ld and microdata). Icon alert in case of error/warning. Full report equivalent to that on Google online structured data tool.
– Canonical: is the canonical link valid? ie not an error, not blocked by robots.txt or a redirect loop
– AMP pages: full validation. Errors and warnings are displayed in the extension (AMP-related features are not available on Firefox)
– HrefLang: full validation: multiple entries, blocking by meta or robots.txt, reciprocal links, valid language, country and script variations codes. Loads all hreflang targets and run the same checks
– Assets: load status (OK, 404, 403, etc)
On demand checks and validation:
– Desktop and Mobile versions audit using Google Insight API
– Full analysis and scoring with errors and recommendation on Performance, Accessibility, Best Practices, SEO and Progressive Web App
– Page title, description, canonical
– Accurate Google search results preview with title truncating by pixel, breadcrumb and publication date representation based on JSON-LD structured data and favicon
– Check if page can be indexed, followed – applying robots.txt content
– Page is mobile-compatible
– Chain of server-side redirects to load the page
– Performance and resources sizes displayed in table and as graphs
– Service workers with status and manifest
– All links on page, with follow, no-follow, internal vs external, invalid, non-HTTP, etc
– All links can be validated for HTTP status and errors
– All links can be saved as Excel files with their HTTP status or redirects.
– AMP status: has an AMP version, is an AMP page?
– If a page as an AMP version, the AMP version is validated in the background so you do not need to visit it
– All HRefLang tags with validation results
– All server response headers
– Server IP and HTTP protocol version used
– All OGP and Twitter Cards tags
– All other meta tags and links tag
– All JSON-LD structured data tags
– List of all assets loaded, with error/success and from server/from cache status
– Assets list can be saved as Excel files with their HTTP status, size, timings, redirects.
– Entire report can be saved in a different tab with a single-click and then printed or saved to a file.
The extension icon changes to tell you if the current page is ok or has errors or warning. Clicking the extension icon provides you with all the details.
How to install SEOInfo Extension for Microsoft Edge.
Most Importantly, If you have fast use of the Microsoft Edge browser you can face some problems. In other words, You need clear information on How to install SEOInfo Add-on for Microsoft edge. On the 1st, click on the right corner three Dot in your edge browser and click on the extension. As a result, search there for SEOInfo. From there, click on the search at SEOInfo extension. Then, Right click on Get. After waiting for a while, your SEOInfo addons will be installed.
In conclusion, I think you are good information on this article on SEOInfo Add-on. If you have any problem with SEOInfo Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay answer this question. Even more, must share your social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest thanks.
|File size:||1.57 MB|
|Language:||English (United States) Español français русский|