SN Utils – Tools for ServiceNow
No Rating Available.
Download and install the SN Utils extention 188.8.131.52 for Microsoft edge store. Also, SN Utils - Tools for ServiceNow addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile Users.
SN Utils – Tools for ServiceNow extension for Edge
Recently Microsoft Edge is the most popular browser in the world. Also, SN Utils Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help quality browser using. Day by Day, increase user Microsoft Edge. Personal work of Arnoud Kooi, not affiliated with ServiceNow. This guide will help you to download SN Utils extension 184.108.40.206 on their website. Anyway, SN Utils is developed by arnoudkooi. First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.
In the event that you have wanted to download the SN Utils – Tools for ServiceNow extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Table of Contents
Download SN Utils extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft edge browser SN Utils – Tools for ServiceNow extension free download alternative website. On this website when you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. SN Utils is the Developer Tools category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand that how to download the free SN Utils extension 220.127.116.11 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
SN Utils extension Features
– Slash commands type in /help to know more about this feature
– Edit scripts and widgets in VS Code! (requires sn-script sync)
– Show technical names: Show useful info like choice value and name next to labels.
– Search update sets in progress, view list, and set current.
– View your last 20 updates, browse related records. (Admin role only)
– Node switching.
– Search tables and open list, dictionary, or schema map.
– View the data and columns of the current record in a table (similar to view XML)
– Select an (abstract) username, view details of the user.
– Provide (context-aware) links to relevant places.
– Ability to pop in, pop out, or copy a tab. (also via context menu)
– Generate GlideRecord template, based on the list
– Save record with CTRL-S / CMD-S
– Rightclick to go to Scriptinclude, table, or search
– Paste a clipboard image to any record with CTRL-V / CMD-V
– CMD / CTRL-Click in a form on element labels, to build conditions and open a list
– Support for Studio
– Context menu code snippets and links
There are no assets required on your instances.
How do I install the SN Utils extension?
First, open up your browser and click on the three lines at the top left of your screen. Next, select “More tools” then “extensions” then “get extensions” then choose an extension to use. Press “Add.” At this point, wait a few minutes. Finally, the SN Utils extension has been installed.
How do I uninstall the SN Utils extension?
To uninstall an extension, open up your browser, click on the three lines at the top left of your screen, select “more tools,”
then you can see your install extension. Now select and click uninstall button for your install extension. wait a few times, successfully remove your SN Utils extension.
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behavior to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with SN Utils Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay to answer this question.
|Language:||English (United States)|