Toolbox for Google Play Store™
Toolbox for Google Play Store™ Addons 2.6 free download for the Microsoft edge store
Toolbox for Google Play Store™ extension Download for Microsoft edge
Firstly, Toolbox for Google Play Store™ Addons free download for the Microsoft edge store. Even more, Toolbox for Google Play Store™ extensions use only the Microsoft Edge browser. Also, The Toolbox for Google Play Store™ Development by AndroidPolice.com. Maybe, Toolbox for Google Play Store™ 2.6 Latest version addons free download just a simple click. Microsoft Edge browser is the best alternative Chrome browser.
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft edge browser addons free download alternative website. On this website when you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. Toolbox for Google Play Store™ is the Search Tools category extension in the Microsoft edge store.
Table of Contents
Toolbox for Google Play Store™ Addons free download
Are you looking for Toolbox for Google Play Store™ Addons free download for your Microsoft Edge browser? If you answer yes. You are the Right place. So that follow step by step guide and take your good information.
How to install Toolbox for Google Play Store™ Addons for Microsoft edge
Importantly, If you have fast use of the Microsoft Edge browser you can face some problem. In other words, You need clear information on How to install Toolbox for Google Play Store™ Add-ons for Microsoft edge. Check this all information.
Fast open your computer then open the Microsoft Edge browser. Next time open our website edgeaddons.com. then search your extensions. Then click the download button, Wait few minutes. Now check your browser header menu. I believe you can clear install it in your browser.
Toolbox for Google Play Store™ Addons features
-= Description =-
Toolbox for Google Play Store™ (TGPS) will add APKMirror, Android Police, and Appbrain buttons to all Play Store app pages. All the buttons are optional and can be toggled from the settings.
Additionally, TGPS will tell you if an app you’re looking at offers a beta program and whether you’re part of the beta. Just like before, this function is optional and can be disabled in the settings.
The extension was developed by the team at AndroidPolice.com and APKMirror.com.
-= Changelog =-
– Fixed a bug where the Play Store Wishlist button would become hidden.
– Fixed a bug where buttons sometimes wouldn’t appear on Firefox for Android.
– Fixed a bug where Join Beta button wouldn’t work in non-English languages.
– Fixed a bug where buttons would sometimes load in the wrong place or would be misaligned.
– The toolbar settings popup has been removed. Toolbox settings are still available from your browser’s extensions/add-ons page.
– Fixed a bug where the app page buttons wouldn’t display in some circumstances.
– Fixed a bug where the screenshot gallery features stopped working.
– Fixed a bug where the APKMirror button didn’t work properly on newer versions of Chrome (v73.0.3666.0+).
– Performance has been improved.
– Play Store tabs will no longer freeze if APKMirror goes down.
– Added scrollbar to screenshot gallery on app pages.
– Keyboard left/right keys can now be used to scroll through app screenshots in full-screen mode.
– Added compatibility with new Play Store design.
– Updated buttons (specifically, beta info now shows up as a button too).
– Beta program info now appears on pre-registration apps.
– Behind-the-scenes performance improvements.
– Removed popup from clicking on disabled APKMirror button.
– Minor bug fixes.
– New design for settings page.
– Now works on mobile Play Store site.
– APKMirror button now turns gray if the app has not been uploaded.
– Improved support for Firefox on Android.
– Background process no longer runs when Play Store page is not open (Chrome and Opera only).
– Removed Ampersand fix because Google fixed the bug.
– Various other bug fixes and minor improvements.
– Added support for Firefox and Opera (respective extensions are not live yet).
– Added various tweaks to improve performance, especially on page load.
– Fixed bug for authuser being read as null.
– Fixed bug where the content script would run on testing program pages.
– Fixed duplicate beta messages on app listings when user is already enrolled in beta program.
– Fixed bug where buttons would sometimes cover text on app listings.
– The top entry when right-clicking the extension button no longer links to apkmirror.com. Instead, it now links to the extension page.
– Fixed bug where buttons would randomly not get inserted into Play Store pages.
– Fixed bug where the app info layout would break in some languages.
– Fixed beta program spinner for Play Stores with languages other than English.
– Fixed beta program spinner when user not logged into Google account.
In conclusion, I think you are good information on this article on Toolbox for Google Play Store™ Add-ons. If you have any problem with Toolbox for Google Play Store™ Add-ons free download or install feeling free comment below next replay answer this question. Even more, must share your social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest thanks.
|Language:||English (United States)|