VoiceNote II – Speech to text
No Rating Available.
Download and install the VoiceNote II - Speech to text extension 2.6.2 for Microsoft edge store. Also, VoiceNote II - Speech to text addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile Users.
VoiceNote II – Speech to text extension for Edge
Recently Microsoft Edge is the most popular browser in the world. Also, VoiceNote II – Speech to text Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help quality browser using. Day by Day, increase user Microsoft Edge. This guide will help you to download VoiceNote II – Speech to text extension 2.6.2 on their website. Anyway, VoiceNote II – Speech to text is developed by voicenote.in. First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.
In the event that you have wanted to download an extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Download VoiceNote II – Speech to text extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft edge browser an extension free download alternative website. On this website when you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. VoiceNote II – Speech to text is the Accessibility category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand how to download the free VoiceNote II – Speech to text extension 2.6.2 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
VoiceNote II – Speech to text extension Features
Typing with your voice and speech recognition. Simple and functional notepad.
Title: VoiceNote II – Speech to text.
Slogan: Easy typing. He writes what you say.
Current version: VoiceNote II (2-nd generation).
Series: Chrome VoiceNote.
Packaging: Chrome App.
Release: April 2014.
• To use the Chrome VoiceNote, you will need:
– Google Chrome version 25 or greater
– Internet Connection
– Configured microphone
– Correctly pronunciation
• For speech recognition in VoiceNote required an internet connection.
• To work with a notepad and with a dictionary don’t required Internet connection.
• All your texts and dictionaries are stored only in your web browser on your device.
• Convenient to use:
– create desktop shortcut to quickly launch
– use resizable floating window
– can choose different languages
– use on-screen buttons for adding punctuation
– replace what you say on option from the dictionary
– drag and drop the text to other text boxes
• More new features:
– get notes and dictionaries to desktop
– create different dictionaries and share them
– make insertion to text in edit mode
– replace the highlighted text in edit mode
– change the design theme
• Keyboard Shortcuts:
– Press Ctrl + Space to Start/Stop.
• To create desktop shortcut:
– install VoiceNote app
– go to address: chrome://apps/
– right-click the icon VoiceNote
– select “Create Shortcut …”.
• Packaging of this product – Chrome App.
– link to this page: http://goo.gl/VMDyBq
– link to install extension: http://goo.gl/oMx8Xx
– link to both versions: http://goo.gl/XWRkKE
★★★★★ In a review, please leave your opinion.
★★★★★ Questions and suggestions please in Support section or by mail.
How do I install the VoiceNote II – Speech to text extension?
First, open up your browser and click on the three lines at the top left of your screen. Next, select “More tools” then “extensions” then “get extensions” then choose an extension to use. Press “Add.” At this point, wait a few minutes. Finally, the VoiceNote II – Speech to text extension has been installed.
How do I uninstall the VoiceNote II – Speech to text extension?
To uninstall an extension, open up your browser, click on the three lines at the top left of your screen, select “more tools,”
then you can see your install extension. Now select and click uninstall button for your install extension. Wait a few times, successfully remove your VoiceNote II – Speech to text extension.
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behavior to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any