By Danny Lin
Download WebScrapBook addons 0.109.0 for Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft edge store. Also, WebScrapBook extension is very helpful for every computer Users.
WebScrapBook extension Download for Microsoft edge
Firstly, WebScrapBook Addons for Microsoft Edge Browser. Even more, the WebScrapBook extension uses Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and the Microsoft Edge browser. Anyway, WebScrapBook is developed by Danny Lin. Maybe, Notyfy Addons 0.109.0 Latest version extension free download with just a simple click. Microsoft Edge browser is the best alternative to Google Chrome browser.
Table of Contents
WebScrapBook Addons for Microsoft Edge
Secondly, WebScrapBook is the most useful add-ons for Microsoft Edge Browser. You don’t know that this extension can be installed in the Microsoft Edge browser in addition to Google Chrome. In recent times more than one hundred thousand users install this extension. Therefore, WebScrapBook add-ons free download for Microsoft Edge or Google chrome a personal web browser. Also read: PackagesLab
WebScrapBook Features for Edge
WebScrapBook is a browser extension that captures the web page faithfully with various archive formats and customizable configurations, for future retrieval, organization, annotation, and editing. This project inherits from legacy Firefox add-on ScrapBook X.
1. Capture faithfully: A web page shown in the browser can be captured without losing any subtle detail. Metadata such as source URL and timestamp are also recorded.
2. Customizable capture: WebScrapBook can save selected area in a page, save source page (before processed by scripts), or save page as a bookmark. How to capture images, audio, video, fonts, frames, styles, scripts, etc. are also customizable. A web page can be saved as a folder, a ZIP-based archive file (HTZ or MAFF), or a single HTML file.
3. Organizable collections: Captured pages can be organized in the browser sidebar using one or more “scrapbooks”. A scrapbook holds a hierarchical tree structure to organize data items, and can be further indexed for a rich-feature search (using a combination of title, fulltext keywords, custom comment, source URL, or other metadata). (*)
4. Page editing: A web page can be highlighted, annotated, or edited before or after a capture. You can additionally create and manage notes using HTML or markdown format. (*)
5. Remote access: Captured data can be hosted with a central backend server and be read or edited from other devices. Alternatively, a static site index can be generated for a scrapbook, which can therefore be hosted on a shared web server that doesn’t support dynamic web hosting. (*)
6. Mobile support: WebScrapBook supports mobile browsers such as Firefox for Android and Kiwi browser. You can capture and edit the web page from a mobile phone or tablet.
7. Legacy ScrapBook support: Scrapbooks created from legacy ScrapBook or ScrapBook X can be converted into WebScrapBook-compliant format for usage. (*)
* All or partial functionality of a starred feature above requires a running collaborating backend server, which can be easily set up using PyWebScrapBook. (*)
* An HTZ or MAFF archive file can be viewed using the built-in archive page viewer, with PyWebScrapBook or other assistant tools, or by opening the index page after unzipping.
* For further information and frequently asked questions, visit the documentation wiki: https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/wiki/Intro
* For better discussion, please report an issue to the source repository: https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/issues
* Donate to support us if you find this tool helpful: https://www.paypal.me/danny0838/5usd
How to install WebScrapBook Extension for Microsoft Edge.
Most Importantly, If you have fast use of the Microsoft Edge browser you can face some problems. In other words, You need clear information on How to install WebScrapBook Add-on for Microsoft edge. On the 1st, click on the right corner three Dot in your edge browser and click on the extension. As a result, search there for WebScrapBook. From there, click on the search at WebScrapBook extension. Then, Right click on Get. After waiting for a while, your WebScrapBook addons will be installed.
In conclusion, I think you are good information on this article on WebScrapBook Add-on. If you have any problem with WebScrapBook Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay answer this question. Even more, must share your social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest thanks.
|File size:||43.72 KB|
|Language:||English (United States) 中文 中文|