No Rating Available.
Download and install the 3.6 extension 1.0.1 for Microsoft edge store. Also, 3.6 addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile users Users.
WordPress Stats extension for Edge
WordPress Stats Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help with quality browsers. Day by Day, Microsoft Edge. This guide will help you to download WordPress Stats extension 1.6.96 on their website. Anyway, WordPress Stats is developed by zirconet.wordpress.com . First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.
In the event that you have wanted to download an extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Download WordPress Stats extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft Edge browser, an extension free download alternative website. On this website you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. WordPress Stats is the blogging category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand how to download the free WordPress Stats extension 1.6.96 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
WordPress Stats extension Features
Show WordPress hits
# WordPress Realtime Visit Counter (WP Stats)
Check easily who visit your WordPress.com blog!
A Google Chrome Extention showing in toolbar icon how many visitors on owned WordPress.com site using HTTPRequest to service at https://stats.wordpress.com/csv.php?api_key= ecc…
Need complete http site address (e.g. http://myblog.wordpress.com) and Akismet API key (e.g. 89323243s85b).
WP STATS extensions is designed to not save any sensitive data outside the local platform. All the necessary sensitive data to this extension works are stored in the local storage according to the guidelines of Google Chrome.
If you like it, please vote it!
– “tabs” permission erased as new google policy
– Some visual arrangements in Popup Options;
– Add the “password” parameter to hide Akismet API Key in form field;
– Erased “Material button” because it has become useless;
– Changed API Key page instruction phrase;
– Improved API Key page injected button css file.
– To solve counter label wrong view, it has been implemented a shortcut button in options to easily enable/disable Material Design on Chrome top bar.
– Improved Initial Page with new function to retrieve easily the Akismet API code.
– Implemented unistall survey.
– Implemented notification for update advice with info about new version and a link to changelog.
– Now title tooltip contains the counting of views: this addition is necessary to solve the Chrome bug in the latest version in some cases it makes unreadable the value shown in the badge.
– SPECIAL 100 USERS EDITION!
– STATS POPUP: applied new icons navigation;
– settled CREDENTIAL POPUP;
– new badge colors: Light Grey, Dark Grey, Black;
– darkened the red label background to increase readability;
– fixed all reported bugs.
– renewed STATS POPUP (now accessible simply clicking WP STATS icon);
– fixed all reported bugs.
– implemented MORE STATISTIC popup showing current best posts and their views;
– new background image.
– you can now set in Option total counter range (daily, weekly, monthly);
– arranged new option.html page;
– implemented detection Chrome extension first run / update;
– created update.html page;
– check delay now is every 180 sec.
– now it is possible set in Option label color (red, blue, purple, green, yellow, orange).
– changed label color in blue.
– add popup;
– autorun Option when install;
– instant check saving setting;
– instant check at the start.
– add Option Popup;
– add blink notification;
– check delay 60s.
– extention complete.
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behaviour to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with WordPress Stats Add-ons install feel free to comment below next reply to answer this question.