Download XTranslate addons 2.52.0 for Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft edge store. Also, XTranslate extension is very helpful for every computer Users.
XTranslate extension Download for Microsoft edge
Firstly, XTranslate Addons for Microsoft Edge Browser. Even more, the XTranslate extension uses Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and the Microsoft Edge browser. Anyway, XTranslate is developed by ixrock. Maybe, XTranslate Addons 2.52.0 Latest version extension free download with just a simple click. Microsoft Edge browser is the best alternative to Google Chrome browser.
Table of Contents
XTranslate Addons for Microsoft Edge
Secondly, XTranslate is the most useful addon for Microsoft Edge Browser. You don’t know that this extension can be installed in the Microsoft Edge browser in addition to Google Chrome. In recent times more than one hundred thousand users install this extension. Therefore, XTranslate add-ons free download for Microsoft Edge or Google chrome a personal web browser. Also more Turtles Wallpaper HD New Tab Theme
XTranslate Features for Edge
Translate texts within page context, customize your own style of popup block, manage list of favorites languages, and more.
Translate from 100+ foreign languages to your native directly on web-site you’re reading or
put text in the extension’s drop-down window.
1) Many ways to get translation of text from the page:
– double-click on the word
select text and get immediate translation after one of:
– press hotkey defined in extension settings (**Alt+Shift+X** by default)
– click on the translate icon appeared near selected text
– click on selected text (turned off by default)
– just release mouse button (turned off by default)
– write text in input fields, mouse over it and press hotkey
– press context menu on the page and select item to get translation in place or translate whole page in new tab with specific translation vendor.
You can get even some information from images by putting mouse cursor over the image element and
press hotkey (title or alt attributes will be used, if applicable).
This trick actually works with any element under mouse cursor. Just put mouse over item and press hotkey!
Translation in PDF files also works, but handling popup only possible from context menu.
2) Listen text-to-speech for all supported translation vendors
3) Adjust your unique design of the popup with translated text
4) Customize the ways of getting translations and other options in the settings
5) Insert any text in app’s window (**Alt+X** hotkey by default) and get translation of sentences or words with dictionary support
6) Save your favourite translation directions as bookmarks for quick access
7) View and edit history of translations
Available translation vendors:
* Google – http://translate.google.com/
* Yandex – http://translate.yandex.com/
* Bing – https://www.bing.com/translator
How to install XTranslate Extension for Microsoft Edge.
Most Importantly, If you have fast use of the Microsoft Edge browser you can face some problems. In other words, You need clear information on How to install XTranslate Add-on for Microsoft edge. On the 1st, click on the right corner three Dot in your edge browser and click on the extension. As a result, search there for XTranslate. From there, click on the search at XTranslate extension. Then, Right click on Get. After waiting for a while, your XTranslate addons will be installed.
In conclusion, I think you are good information on this article on XTranslate Add-on. If you have any problem with XTranslate Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay answer this question. Even more, must share your social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest thanks.
|Language:||English (United States) Deutsch русский српски (Србија) 中文|