YouTube Dislike Extension

YouTube Dislike Extension

By JolTheGreat

No Rating Available.

Download and install the YouTube Dislike Extension extension for Microsoft edge store. Also, YouTube Dislike Extension addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile users Users.



YouTube Dislike Extension extension for Edge

YouTube Dislike Extension Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help with quality browsers. Day by Day, Microsoft Edge. This guide will help you to download YouTube Dislike Extension extension on their website. Anyway, YouTube Dislike Extension is developed by JolTheGreat . First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.

In the event that you have wanted to download an extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.

Download YouTube Dislike Extension extension for Microsoft Edge is the most popular Microsoft Edge browser, an extension free download alternative website. On this website you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. YouTube Dislike Extension is the Accessibility category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.

Anyway, You can understand how to download the free YouTube Dislike Extension extension simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!

YouTube Dislike Extension extension Features

The ultimate way to dislike a YouTube video like how we used to
Oh No! YouTube has removed their dislike feature on their videos! But don’t worry because this extension will let you dislike any video you dislike.

Ver Minor bug fix. Added a refresh button

For example, if 1 person voted that they disliked a video 40% on a video with 1000 likes , and the other person said that they disliked it 60% on the same video, the average (50%) of 1000 likes would be the new dislike count after 6 hours. For this example, the new count would be 50%.

In this version, it also allows the users to request an another voting to take place if they believed that the previous voting was misleading. If the amount of people requesting for an another vote reached more than 40% of the amount of voters in the previous voting.

In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behaviour to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with YouTube Dislike Extension Add-ons install feel free to comment below next reply to answer this question.


Price: Free

Author Details

Teresa Marks


Hello! My name is Teresa Marks. I am an engineer and Blogger. I want to share my experience and important points that are needed when starting any Edge extension information

Technical Information

File size:240KiB
Language:English (UK)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Your Rating: