Checker Plus for Google Calendar™
By Jason Savard
Download Checker Plus for Google Calendar 188.8.131.52 for Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft edge store. Also, Repeat Checker Plus for Google Calendar Part of Video extension is very helpful for every computer Users.
Checker Plus for Google Calendar™ extension Download for Microsoft edge
Firstly, Checker Plus for Google Calendar Addons for Microsoft Edge Browser. Even more, the Checker Plus for Google Calendar extension uses Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and the Microsoft Edge browser. Anyway, Checker Plus for Google Calendar developed by Jason Savard. Maybe, Checker Plus for Google Calendar Addons 184.108.40.206 Latest version extension free download with just a simple click. Microsoft Edge browser is the best alternative to Google Chrome browser.
Table of Contents
Checker Plus for Google Calendar Addons for Microsoft Edge
Secondly, Checker Plus for Google Calendar the most useful addons for Microsoft Edge Browser. You don’t know that this extension can be installed in the Microsoft Edge browser in addition to Google Chrome. In recent times more than one hundred thousand users install this extension. Therefore, Checker Plus for Google Calendar add-ons free download for Microsoft Edge or Google chrome a personal web browser. InsCyt Safe Browsin
Checker Plus for Google Calendar Features for Edge
See your next events, get meeting desktop notifications, add or snooze events without opening the Google Calendar page!
• Trusted developer of many extensions – more than one million satisfied users worldwide.
• Lots of features, options and updates
• Extensive FAQs at jasonsavard.com and personal tech support from me with very fast response
• Click “Website” or visit jasonsavard.com for more info.
• Extra features are available upon contributing “any” amount.
• Supports Google Tasks
• I’ll add your suggestions.
Improve your productivity and your business with new features like this…
• Add events quickly with multiple ways…
– Click on a day in the popup calendar or just type it into the quick add ex. Lunch with Mom 11am Sunday
– Select the text on any page like “…dinner Aug 26th at 3:30pm…” and right click to add it automatically for that date!
– Right click a webpage and add it instantly to your calendar for tomorrow or any day or time! Try it in Gmail ex. a friend emails you to play soccer tomorrow, reply to them, then right click and save it to your calendar. Screenshot: http://bit.ly/o1Qxu4. You can also use the popup calendar see video:http://youtu.be/hrrZa2egQDc
– Use the address bar (Omnibox) to add an event by simply typing “cal” and then tab or space and your event title with the time or date – See screenshot: http://bit.ly/pmeFCU or video: http://youtu.be/owtEUtueXp4
– When viewing a Facebook event page the popup gives you the choice to add it to your calendar
• Desktop notifications “like Outlook” when your event occurs that you can snooze and with optional voice notification: Add a cooking timer that yells out “take out pizza!” See video: http://youtu.be/kimuIJ7re8o
• Sound and voice notification: Great for the visually impaired
• Supports multiple calendars and Google Apps™ (for Business or Education) and hosted
• Option to run in background even when the browser is closed
• Popup a calendar for the month, week, agenda view when clicking on the icon or customize your own view!
• Show the current date or day or time until your next event and preview details of your future ones right on the icon
• Lots of options that you can customize, most are free (95%) and the rest is upon donations of any amount because I’ve added those features by special requests
• Get reminders of your contacts’ birthdays and events
• Drag and drop events to reschedule them in the month view
• Notification of events even when there is no internet connection with offline mode
• Gray out past days or highlight weekends
Change log: http://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Checker_Plus_for_Google_Calendar_changelog
How to install Checker Plus for Google Calendar Extension for Microsoft Edge.
Most Importantly, If you have fast use of the Microsoft Edge browser you can face some problems. In other words, You need clear information on How to install Checker Plus for Google Calendar Add-on for Microsoft edge. On the 1st, click on the right corner three Dot in your edge browser and click on the extension. As a result, search there for Checker Plus for Google Calendar. From there, click on the search at Checker Plus for Google Calendar extension. Then, Right click on Get. After waiting for a while, your Checker Plus for Google Calendar addons will be installed.
In conclusion, I think you are good information on this article on Checker Plus for Google Calendar Add-on. If you have any problem with Checker Plus for Google Calendar Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay answer this question. Even more, must share your social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest thanks.
|File size:||2.12 MB|
|Language:||English (United States) Català čeština Deutsch Español français magyar italiano 日本語 Nederlands polski português русский svenska 中文 中文|