Chrono Download Manager
No Rating Available.
Use Chrono Download Manager extension for Microsoft edge. Chrono is also your best video download helper and bulk image downloader.
Chrono Download Manager extension for Edge
In this paragraph, I will Discus the Chrono Download Manager extension for chrome. Chrono Download Manager extension is the first and only full-featured download manager for Google Chrome. Also, you can download the video, and Bulk Image. Anyway, Chrono Download Manager is developed by https://www.chronodownloader.net.
In the event that you have wanted to download an extension to the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Table of Contents
Chrono Download Manager extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft edge browser an extension free download alternative website. On this website when you can download Chrono Download Manager Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. Chrono Download Manager is the Productivity category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand how to download the free Chrono Download Manager extension 0.11.1 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
Also Read: PDF Merge
Chrono Download Manager extension Features
Download Manager | Video Downloader | Bulk Image Downloader
Chrono Download Manager is the first and only full-featured download manager for Google Chrome™. Manage all your downloads inside Chrome™ and there is no need to install any separate downloader application. Chrono is tightly integrated with Chrome™ by context menus, toolbar buttons and key shortcuts.
Besides download management, Chrono is also your best video download helper and bulk image downloader. The Chrono Sniffer detects all links, images, audios and videos on a webpage, and you can filter URLs by their file types or by Regular Expression.
Start downloading with Chrono today! Have fun playing with it, and don’t forget to share!
* Totally override the Chrome™’s default download manager, and get rid of the bottom downloads toolbar.
* Access your downloads in a popup window with a single click on the toolbar icon.
* Organize your downloads with a fresh and clean table view or list view, and apply custom filters to group your downloads into different categories.
* Notifications for downloads.
* Preview your docs, images, audios, videos and zip files right after your download completes.
* Initiate batch downloads by entering multiple URLs or URL pattern.
*** MORE ADVANCED FEATURES
* Highly customizable task filters let you group downloads by type, date, url etc.
* Batch descriptors help you download a range of URLs with pattern painlessly.
* Naming Mask allows you to name a downloaded file by link text, page title, URL components, date/time and many more.
* Rule System uses programmable rules to automatically rename your downloads, and to route your files to different folders.
*** KNOWN ISSUES
* Chrono currently uses Chrome™’s built-in Downloads API, so it does not offer multi-threaded downloading capability and has limited support for pausing and resuming a large download.
* All downloaded files can only be saved under Chrome™’s default downloads folder or any of its subdirectories.
* The extension may not work properly in incognito mode.
* The extension is not for downloading youtube videos.
To file a bug or request a feature, please use http://bugs.chronodownloader.net
*** Chrome™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
How do I install the Chrono Download Manager extension?
First, open up your browser and click on the three lines at the top left of your screen. Next, select “More tools” then “extensions” then “get extensions” then choose an extension to use. Press “Add.” At this point, wait a few minutes. Finally, the Chrono Download Manager extension has been installed.
How do I uninstall the Chrono Download Manager extension?
To uninstall an extension, open up your browser, click on the three lines at the top left of your screen, select “more tools,”
then you can see your install extension. Now select and click uninstall button for your install extension. Wait a few times, and successfully remove your Chrono Download Manager extension.
Also read: HLS Downloader
In conclusion, the process of modifying our browser’s behavior to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with Chrono Download Manager Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay to answer this question.
|Language:||Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Deutsch, English, English (UK), Filipino, Français, Kiswahili, Nederlands, Norsk, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, català, dansk, eesti, español, español (Latinoamérica), hrvatski, italiano, latviešu, lietuvių, magyar, polski, português (Brasil), română, slovenský, slovenščina, suomi, svenska, čeština, Ελληνικά, Српски, български, русский, українська, עברית, فارسی, मराठी, हिन्दी, বাংলা, ગુજરાતી, தமிழ், తెలుగు, ಕನ್ನಡ, മലയാളം, ไทย, አማርኛ, العربية, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 日本語, 한국어|