Exploratory Testing Chrome Extension
By Francisco Moreno
No Rating Available.
Download and install the EXPLORATORY extension 2.1.5 for Microsoft edge store. Also, EXPLORATORY addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile users Users.
Exploratory Testing Chrome Extension extension for Edge
EXPLORATORY Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help quality browser using. Day by Day, increase user Microsoft Edge. This guide will help you to download EXPLORATORY extension 2.1.5 on their website. Anyway, EXPLORATORY is developed by EXPLORATORY. First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.
In the event that you have wanted to download an extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Table of Contents
Download EXPLORATORY extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft edge browser an extension free download alternative website. On this website when you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. EXPLORATORY is the Productivity category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand that how to download the free EXPLORATORY extension 2.1.5 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
EXPLORATORY extension Features
Exploratory testing session using Chrome
A Chrome extension designed for making web exploratory testing easier
– Report bugs, ideas, notes and questions easily
– Take screenshots during the session. Keep focused
– URL will be tracked automatically
– See session results in a report
– Save and import session
– Export session to JSON,CSV or HTML
– update permissions
– new icon
– Fix minor bugs
– Screenshot preview at HTMLReport
– Fix open imagen in new windows issue
– Fixed malware issuen (related to jQuery 3)
– Export JSON Session fixes
v2.0.0 – (Thanks to @majesticjondi for his PR)
– Added bootstrap
– New icons
– Multiline comments (Crtl + Enter)
– Minor fixes
– Export and import session. You can save and restore sessions anytime.
– BugFix: Export large html reports solved (Thanks to www.lyontesting.fr)
– Edit and delete annoatations from report. Even testers make mistakes 😉
– Add screenshot shortcut (Shift + Enter) – Suggested by @WhyAyeMac
– UX improvements
– Added filters and styles to Exportable HTML Report
– UX improvements
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behavior to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with EXPLORATORY Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay to answer this question.