Google Meet Enhancement Suite
No Rating Available.
Download and install the Google Meet Enhancement Suite 4.9.0 for Microsoft edge store. Also, Google Meet Enhancement Suite addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile Users.
Google Meet Enhancement Suite extension Download for Edge
Recently Microsoft Edge is the most popular browser in the world. Also, Google Meet Enhancement Suite Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help quality browser using. Day by Day, increase user Microsoft Edge. This guide will help you to download Google Meet Enhancement Suite 4.9.0 on their website. Anyway, Google Meet Enhancement Suite is developed by meetenhancementsuite.com. First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.
In the event that you have wanted to download an extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Download Google Meet Enhancement Suite extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft edge browser an extension free download alternative website. On this website when you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. Google Meet Enhancement Suite is the Productivity category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand how to download the free Google Meet Enhancement Suite extension 4.9.0 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
Google Meet Enhancement Suite extension Features
40 new features for Google Meet such as mute all, remove all, auto admit, emojis, mirror videos, background color, and push to talk!
Meet Enhancement Suite improves the Google Meet experience with a set of over 40 features and smart defaults.
Join over 300,000 remote workers who are using Meet Enhancement Suite to make their work from home lives easier.
• Push to Talk: quickly mute and unmute yourself with the press of a key
• Auto Join: skip the join screen and get straight to the meeting
• Auto Join with Participants: automatically join the Meet only if participants are present
• Quick Leave: quickly leave a hangout by pressing Shift + K
• [NEW] Return to home screen on leave: automatically returns you to the Meet home screen after leaving a Meet
• Leave Confirmation: asks to confirm when you try to leave a meeting
Always Play Chimes: always hear chime sounds when participants join and leave, or a when a new chat message is received
• Open Meet links in desktop app: automatically open Google Calendar Meet links directly in our Google Meet desktop app
Quick Start: quickly start a new Google Meet with the click of a button
• Set Background Color: set custom background color for your Meet
• Auto Captions: automatically enable captions on calls
• Auto Mute: auto mute microphone on join
• Auto Video Off: set video to off on join
• Pin Bottom Bar: pins the control bar to the bottom of the screen
• Participant Video Style: show or hide participant names and speaking icons
• Auto Record: automatically start recording the Meet when you join (requires Google Workspace plan)
• Sort Participant List: adds toggle to sort the participant list by last name
• Meet Attendance: collect attendance of participants / students who attended your meeting and export to a CSV
• Auto-Unmute: stop others from muting your mic
Speaker Highlight: adds a colored border around speaking participants
• Find Active Meet Tab: click the extension icon to find the active Meet tab
• Quick Emoji Reactions: adds quick emoji shortcuts to the chat window
• Meeting Timer: displays a meeting timer in top menu bar
• Toggle Bottom Bar: toggle the bottom control bar to appear or disappear
• Mirror Videos: mirror all videos in the Meet
• Auto Admit New Entrants: automatically admit all new entrants (see FAQ below for more details)
Auto Deny New Entrants: automatically denies all new entrants (see FAQ below for more details)
• Mute All: mute all participants in a Meet with a single click (see FAQ below for more details)
• Remove All: remove all participants in a Meet with a single click (see FAQ below for more details)
• Do Not Disturb Mode: remain focused muting all Meet sounds, and hiding new comments and participant pop-ups
• Picture-in-Picture: view a participants video in a hovering video on top of your screen
• Dark Mode: give your eyes a rest by turning Google Meet into dark mode.
• Hotkey Editing: customize your push-to-talk hotkey
Hide “Add Others” pop-up: hides “Add Others” pop-up when joining a Meet
• Auto Pin Chat: automatically open and pin the chat every time you join a Meet
• Transparent Bar: make the bottom bar transparent so it doesn’t cut off participants videos
• Auto Hide Top Bar: hides away the top menu bar when the bottom bar disappear
• Auto Copy Meet URL: automatically copy Meet URL to clipboard
Auto-Full Screen on Presentation: automatically sets your Meet window to full-screen when someone begins presenting
• Hide Mute Pop-up: hides the “Are you speaking” pop-up from appearing when muted
• Display Clock: always display the clock in the top right hand corner of Google Meet
Learn more about Meet Pro on our website: https://www.meetenhancementsuite.com/meetpro/
We plan to continue building even more features we think you’re going to love. Check out our roadmap to see what’s coming next: https://bit.ly/36vUPjo
HOW TO USE
1) Install the Chrome extension
2) Click our black icon in the top right of your browser to configure your settings
3) Join a Google Meet and enjoy your new features!
FEEDBACK AND FEATURE REQUESTS
We’d love to hear your feedback or features requests – head over to https://www.meetenhancementsuite.com/feedback
Head over to this page to view our change log: https://www.meetenhancementsuite.com/changelog
Please see our FAQ for answers to our most commonly asked questions: https://www.meetenhancementsuite.com/faq/
Created by Corey Pollock (@cpollo01) and Keyfer Mathewson (@keyfermath)
How do I install the Google Meet Enhancement Suite extension?
First, open up your browser and click on the three lines at the top left of your screen. Next, select “More tools” then “extensions” then “get extensions” then choose an extension to use. Press “Add.” At this point, wait a few minutes. Finally, the Google Meet Enhancement Suite extension has been installed.
How do I uninstall the Google Meet Enhancement Suite extension?
To uninstall an extension, open up your browser, click on the three lines at the top left of your screen, select “more tools,”
then you can see your install extension. Now select and click uninstall button for your install extension. Wait a few times, successfully remove your Google Meet Enhancement Suite extension.
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behavior to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with Google Meet Enhancement Suite Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay to answer this question.
|Language:||Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Deutsch, English, English (UK), English (United States), Filipino, Français, Kiswahili, Nederlands, Norsk, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, català, dansk, eesti, español, español (Latinoamérica), hrvatski, italiano, latviešu, lietuvių, magyar, polski, português (Brasil), português (Portugal), română, slovenský, slovenščina, suomi, svenska, čeština, Ελληνικά, Српски, български, русский, українська, עברית, فارسی, मराठी, हिन्दी, বাংলা, ગુજરાતી, தமிழ், తెలుగు, ಕನ್ನಡ, മലയാളം, ไทย, አማርኛ, العربية, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 日本語, 한국어|