No Rating Available.
Download and install the JSON Viewer extension 0.18.1 for Microsoft edge store. Also, !JSON Viewer addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile Users.
JSON Viewer extension for Edge
Recently Microsoft Edge is the most popular browser in the world. Also, JSON Viewer Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help quality browser using. Day by Day, increase user Microsoft Edge. Simple yet powerful Cookie Editor that allow you to quickly create, edit and delete cookies without leaving your tab.
Be careful! Do not share your cookies with anyone you do not trust! Cookies can contain very sensitive information like your login information. If you share your cookies with someone, they could gain full access to your account and compromise it.
In the event that you have wanted to download! JSON Viewer extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Table of Contents
Download JSON Viewer extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft edge browser! JSON Viewer extension free download alternative website. On this website when you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. JSON Viewer is the Developer Tools category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand that how to download the free JSON Viewer extension 0.18.1 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
JSON Viewer extension Features
The most beautiful and customizable JSON/JSONP highlighter that your eyes have ever seen. Open source at https://goo.gl/fmphc7
It is a Chrome extension for printing JSON and JSONP.
* This extension might crash with other JSON highlighters/formatters, you may need to disable them
* To highlight local files and incognito tabs you have to manually enable these options on the extensions page
* Sometimes when the plugin updates chrome leaves the old background process running and revokes some options, like the access to local files. When this happen just recheck the option that everything will work again
* Works on local files (if you enable this in chrome://extensions)
* Syntax highlighting
* 27 built-in themes
* Collapsible nodes
* Clickable URLs (optional)
* URL does not matter (the content is analysed to determine if its a JSON or not)
* Inspect your json typing “json” in the console
* Hot word `json-viewer` into omnibox (type `json-viewer` + TAB and paste your JSON into omnibox, hit ENTER and it will be highlighted)
* Toggle button to view the raw/highlighted version
* Works with numbers bigger than Number.MAX_VALUE
* Option to show line numbers
* Option to customize your theme
* Option to customize the tab size
* Option to configure a max JSON size to highlight
* Option to collapse nodes from second level + Button to unfold all collapsed nodes
* Option to include a header with timestamp + url
* Option to allow the edition of the loaded JSON
* Option to sort json by keys
* Option for C-style braces and arrays
* Scratch pad, a new area which you can type/paste JSON and format indefinitely using a button or key shortcut. To access type `json-viewer` + `TAB` + `scratch pad` ENTER
This plugin is open source
Bugs and suggestions
Thiago Pontes (@thiagopnts)
Ben Hollander (@benhollander)
Mehdi Bahrami (@mehdibahraami)
Reimund Trost (@reimund)
Ben van Enckevort (@benvan)
Any questions tweet me @tulios
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behavior to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with JSON Viewer Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay to answer this question.