Live Stream Downloader
No Rating Available.
Download and install the Live Stream Downloader extension 0.3.6 for Microsoft edge store. Also, Live Stream Downloader addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile Users.
Live Stream Downloader extension for Edge
Recently Microsoft Edge is the most popular browser in the world. Also, Live Stream Downloader Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help quality browser use. Day by Day, increase user Microsoft Edge. This guide will help you to download Live Stream Downloader extension 0.3.6 on their website. Anyway, Live Stream Downloader is developed by chandler.stimson. First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.
In the event that you have wanted to download an extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Download Live Stream Downloader extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft edge browser an extension free download alternative website. On this website when you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. Live Stream Downloader is the Productivity category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand how to download the free Live Stream Downloader extension 0.3.6 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
Live Stream Downloader extension Features
Detect and Download M3U8 HLS Streams (HTTP Live Stream) in multiple threads to your local disk
This extension detects M3U8 streaming formats on the active tab and offers to download these segmented streams as a single file to the user’s local disk.
This extension detects all possible video qualities and uses direct disk writing to store segments. So there is no need to have a recovery plan from a possible crash. Your data is written instantly to the local file and is ready to use. It also merges all segments automatically when the file is fetched. To improve download capability, the extension also sets the referrer header of the original page.
This extension uses multiple threads to download the HLS stream to increase the downloading speed and stability. Also, it supports resuming the download process when there is a network failure (Thanks to the TDM.JS engine).
How to use it:
1. Go to a streaming website like https://videojs.com/
2. Wait until the toolbar color changes
3. Click on the toolbar button once to select a quality
4. Wait until the download is over. You can see the progress as a badge text.
1. Download HSL Streams
2. Detect any audio, video, or media streams on the active tab
3. Uses multi-threading to increase download speed
4. Write directly to the disk
5. Supports detecting many audio and video formats
6. Retries several times to fetch each segment even if downloading is broken or you get disconnected from the internet for a short period.
7. Keep awake while downloading a file (this feature is optional; use Ctrl + P or Command + P when the interface is open to enable it)
8. Download any arbitrary file with multiple threads and network failure protection (copy the link and use Ctrl + V or Command + V to add it as a new job to the interface)
9. Unlimited retires. The extension uses multiple threads to fetch the data as fast as possible. If a thread breaks, the extension retries several times to reconnect to the server. Even after multiple tries, the extension pauses the downloading process and displays a prompt to resume when the network issue is fixed.
10. Suitable to download very large files for two reasons: 1) It is the fastest downloader because of multiple thread fetching. 2) it writes directly to the disk, so there is no need to move the file from the internal storage to the local disk later.
1. You want to store a multi-segmented stream to your local disk for later use.
2. On an unstable network, you can use this extension to fetch a video file and start watching it with your media player even when it is not yet fully downloaded.
1. You can download any file with this tool. Just drag and drop the link to the interface. Since it uses multiple simultaneous threads to fetch data, you can get the file a lot faster. Also, the downloader is protecting you against network failures and resumes interrupted downloads.
2. This downloader writes directly to the disk and can handle a download speed of about 300 MBytes / seconds. This is the best you can get even with native download managers.
If for any reason, you want this extension to ignore your website, please open a bug report on the GitHub repository.
How do I install the Live Stream Downloader extension?
First, open up your browser and click on the three lines at the top left of your screen. Next, select “More tools” then “extensions” then “get extensions” then choose an extension to use. Press “Add.” At this point, wait a few minutes. Finally, the Live Stream Downloader extension has been installed.
How do I uninstall the Live Stream Downloader extension?
To uninstall an extension, open up your browser, click on the three lines at the top left of your screen, select “more tools,”
then you can see your install extension. Now select and click uninstall button for your install extension. Wait a few times, successfully remove your Live Stream Downloader extension.
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behavior to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with Live Stream Downloader Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay to answer this question.
|Language:||Deutsch, English, Français, Nederlands, dansk, eesti, italiano, magyar, suomi, čeština, Ελληνικά, български, 中文 (简体), 日本語|