By Runs offline
No Rating Available.
Download and install the PRETTY JS extension 1.0.12 for Microsoft edge store. Also, PRETTY JS addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile users Users.
Pretty Js extension for Edge
PRETTY JS Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help quality browser using. Day by Day, increase user Microsoft Edge. This guide will help you to download PRETTY JS extension 1.0.12 on their website. Anyway, PRETTY JS is developed by PRETTY JS. First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.
In the event that you have wanted to download an extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Table of Contents
Download PRETTY JS extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft edge browser an extension free download alternative website. On this website when you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. PRETTY JS is the Productivity category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand that how to download the free PRETTY JS extension 1.0.12 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
PRETTY JS extension Features
This tool is useful if you :
– want a quick way to format JSON that is, for example, returned as a single line by a Web service call.
– have a JSON structure that’s just badly formatted,
– just want to prototype a JSON structure and have it formatted as you type rather than worry about formatting it yourself.
– want to see the formatted JSON while debugging a web service call
– need your JSON as XML or want to convert some XML to JSON
– available as an icon on your Chrome toolbar
– remembers the current state so when you reopen the tool you can carry on where you left off- you won’t lose any of your work when you close the tool
– convenient buttons for copy and pasting to and from the clipboard
– provides a useful button for replacing the JSON in your work area with the formatted version – useful when prototyping a JSON structure
– basic json validation errors are shown
– provides links to other tools from LinangData from the More tools menu
– It’s free!
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behavior to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with PRETTY JS Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay to answer this question.