By Schoology Plus Devs
No Rating Available.
Download and install the Schoology Plus extension 7.7.3 for Microsoft edge store. Also, Schoology Plus addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile Users.
Schoology Plus extension for Edge
Recently Microsoft Edge is the most popular browser in the world. Also, Schoology Plus Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help quality browser using. Day by Day, increase user Microsoft Edge. This guide will help you to download Schoology Plus extension 7.7.3 on their website. Anyway, Schoology Plus is developed by Schoology Plus Devs. First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.
In the event that you have wanted to download an extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Download Schoology Plus extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft edge browser an extension free download alternative website. On this website when you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. Schoology Plus is the Productivity category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand how to download the free Schoology Plus extension 7.7.3 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
Schoology Plus extension Features
(All features below marked with an asterisk * can be changed or customized with a setting)
Brand New Dark and Light Themes
– Dark Theme for Schoology! No more blinding whites!
– Modern Light Theme which revitalizes the late 2000s interface to look modern and new
– Many other theme options as well, or make your own!
– Replaces your school’s logo with the Schoology logo
– You can create a custom theme or choose one of the small selection of built-in themes (including rainbow mode!)
– Two of the built-in themes are the “LAUSD Dark Blue” and “LAUSD Orange” themes which restore the interface to the new and old versions of the LAUSD theme respectively including the logo)
– For non-LAUSD schools, an auto-generated theme will be created to match your school’s default theme
– Custom themes can change colors throughout the interface as well as the logo and course icons. Custom themes can even use custom rainbow color patterns!
– To learn more about creating custom themes, see Theme Editor
– Built-in course icons for many courses*
– Custom themes can also introduce custom icons for courses
– Quick Access panel on the right sidebar on the homepage with one-click access to important pages*
– Links for grade reports, courses, mastery, and more
– Each class has a link to its home page, grades page, and mastery page
– Click the icons next to each course to access its specific pages
Check Marks for Submitted Upcoming Assignments*
– By default, green checkmarks ✔ are shown on all assignments you’ve submitted.
– You can also manually check off assignments as you complete them
– There are also options for putting a strikethrough through the assignment title or hiding the assignments completely.
– Tooltips for items on the materials page show previews
– Assignments show score and grade category
– PDF files show previews and the number of pages
Courses In Common
– View all courses you share with a classmate by visiting their profile page
Miscellaneous Interface Improvements
– Adds a button to quickly jump to archived courses in the Courses drop-down list*
– Adds option to hide the upcoming and overdue assignments sidebars on the home page*
– Indicates when a class is graded on a weighted scale*
– Changed the courses drop-down menu to show 6 courses across instead of 4
– Notice when submitting a quiz when questions are left blank
GRADES PAGE IMPROVEMENTS
Miscellaneous Grades Page Improvements
– Classes are sorted by a period*
– Grades are displayed when classes are collapsed
– Displays letter grades for classes that don’t provide them*
– The specific score needed for each grade can be customized, see Custom Grading Scales
– Point totals are displayed for classes with unweighted categories
– Point totals are displayed for all assignment categories
– Displays point buffers from the next lowest letter grade and number of points needed to reach the next highest letter grade for unweighted classes
– The number of possible points for an assignment is shown even when a grade has not yet been entered for that assignment
– Percentages are shown for each individual assignment
– Removes the useless “(no grading period)” section from all classes
– Right-click a class to quickly jump to a specific page or to edit that course’s settings
– Allows you to locally modify the grade of an assignment
– Schoology Plus will recalculate the grades for each category and for the entire class
– Weighted categories are taken into account when recalculating grades
– Allows you to simulate adding an assignment
– Assignments can be added to any category and can be given any grade
– This allows you to see how an upcoming assignment will affect your grade with different scores
– Allows you to calculate the minimum grade for an assignment required to reach a certain grade in the class (right-click on an assignment)
It- Useful to see what grade you need on the final to keep your A in the class!
– Allows you to simulate dropping a grade (right-click on an assignment)
– Desktop notifications for when new grades are posted*
– Extension icon shows the number of new grades posted*
– Clicking the extension icon will take you to:
– Your notifications if you have newly posted grades
– The Schoology homepage if you do not
Schoology Plus Announcements
– Announcements about Schoology Plus will be sent as desktop notifications*
– They will also show as posts in your news feed*
SCHOOLOGY PLUS SETTINGS
Schoology Plus has customizable settings, including but not limited to:
– Sets the theme for the Schoology Plus interface. Currently, Schoology Plus has 4 built-in themes and a theme editor for you to make your own.
– Desktop Notifications
– Displays desktop notifications and a number badge on the extension button when new grades are entered
– Custom Grading Scales
– Uses custom grading scales (set per-course in Course Options) when courses don’t have one defined
– Order Classes
– Changes the order of your classes on the grades and mastery pages
– Archived Courses Button
– Shows a button labeled “See Archived” next to the “See All” button in the courses dropdown
Schoology Plus is equipped with a fully-featured theme editor, allowing you to create your own custom theme. The theme editor allows you to preview your changes to the interface, including colors, logos, cursors, and custom icons. To learn more about the theme editor, see the Theme Editor help page.
– You can set a nickname for a course, allowing you to make friendlier and nicer-looking names that appear everywhere in the interface where the ugly name appeared previously.
Custom Grading Scales
– You can create custom grading scales for courses where the teacher does not have a grading scale set for the class.
– This will be used to calculate letter grades for assignment categories and courses on the grades page
FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT DISCORD
Schoology Plus has a Discord server where you can offer feature suggestions, report bugs, get support, or just talk with other Schoology Plus users. Visit https://discord.schoologypl.us to join.
Please see https://github.com/aopell/SchoologyPlus/blob/develop/CONTRIBUTING.md for information about contributing to Schoology Plus. This document also includes methods for reporting bugs and submitting feature requests.
This extension was created by Aaron Opell (https://github.com/aopell). Significant development assistance has been provided by Glen Husman (https://github.com/glen3b). Various other contribution information is located in the Contributors dialog accessible via a link in the footer of Schoology Plus settings.
This project is open source under the MIT License. See the https://github.com/aopell/SchoologyPlus/blob/develop/LICENSE for more information.
Schoology Plus is not affiliated with Schoology Inc. or the Los Angeles Unified School District. Schoology, the SCHOOLOGY® wordmark, and the S logo are registered and unregistered trademarks of Schoology, Inc. in the United States. All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners.
How do I install the Schoology Plus extension?
First, open up your browser and click on the three lines at the top left of your screen. Next, select “More tools” then “extensions” then “get extensions” then choose an extension to use. Press “Add.” At this point, wait a few minutes. Finally, the Schoology Plus extension has been installed.
How do I uninstall the Schoology Plus extension?
To uninstall an extension, open up your browser, click on the three lines at the top left of your screen, select “more tools,”
then you can see your install extension. Now select and click uninstall button for your install extension. wait a few times, successfully remove your Schoology Plus extension.
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behavior to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with Schoology Plus Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay to answer this question.
|Language:||English (United States)|
|Copyright:||Schoology Plus Devs|