No Rating Available.
Download and install the SpeedVitals extension 2.3.0 for Microsoft edge store. Also, SpeedVitals addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile users Users.
SpeedVitals extension for Edge
SpeedVitals Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help with quality browsers. Day by Day, Microsoft Edge. This guide will help you to download SpeedVitals extension 2.3.0 on their website. Anyway, SpeedVitals is developed by speedvitals.com. First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.
In the event that you have wanted to download an extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Table of Contents
Download SpeedVitals extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft Edge browser, an extension free download alternative website. On this website you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. SpeedVitals is the blogging category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand how to download the free BobiTag extension 2.3.0 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
SpeedVitals extension Features
Perform Web Vitals & TTFB Test on Multiple Locations & Devices
SpeedVitals Extension helps you perform the Web Vitals Speed Test and TTFB Test on any website directly from your browser.
SpeedVitals is a free Web Performance measurement tool that uses Lighthouse to measure Lab Data and Chrome’s User Experience API (CrUX) to measure field data.
1) Web Vitals: Measure all the Web Vitals such as First Contentful Paint (FCP), Largest Contentful Paint (LCP), Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS), First Contentful Paint (FCP), Time to Interactive (TTI), and Speed Index (SI). We also measure some other metrics like Server Response Time (TTFB) and Web Page Size.
2) TTFB Testing: Measure TTFB (Time to First Byte) from 40 locations across the globe
3) Multi-Device Testing: Measure your Website’s Performance across more than 30 devices having different Form Factors
4) Multi-Location Testing: Run Core Web Vitals test on more than 35 locations across the globe including United States, United Kingdom, India, Japan, Australia, Germany, Brazil, South Korea, and more.
5) Field Data: View the real-world Core Web Vitals data of any Web Page using Chrome’s User Experience API.
6) Resource Graphs: Resource Graphs give a visual representation of Web Page resource distribution.
7) Waterfall Chart: Waterfall Chart provides a visualization of the load timings with metrics like Blocking Time, DNS Lookup Time, TCP Connect Time as well as HTTP Request/Response Header information.
8) Layout Shift Visualizer: Layout Shift Visualizer presents a GIF of Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) and helps diagnose the cause behind the shift
10) SpeedVitals Pro Tips: SpeedVitals Pro Tips is an advanced curated list of factors that can dramatically speed up a Web Page. It also includes advanced platform-specific tips for CMSs like WordPress
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behaviour to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with SpeedVitals Add-ons install feel free to comment below next reply to answer this question.