Startpage — Private Search Engine
No Rating Available.
Download and install the Startpage extension 1.1.3 for Microsoft edge store. Also, Startpage — Private Search Engine addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile users Users.
Startpage — Private Search Engine extension for Edge
Recently Microsoft Edge is the most popular browser in the world. Also, Startpage Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help quality browser using. Day by Day, increase user Microsoft Edge. Startpage is a private search engine with no tracking, storing, or selling users’ search history. To ensure you have “always-on” search privacy AND to search Startpage directly from your URL bar, we recommend installing our search engine extension. This guide will help you to download Startpage extension 1.1.3 on their website. Anyway, Startpage is developed by Startpage. First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.
In the event that you have wanted to download the Startpage — Private Search Engine extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Table of Contents
Download Startpage extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft edge browser Startpage — Private Search Engine extension free download alternative website. On this website when you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. Startpage is the Accessibility category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand that how to download the free Startpage extension 1.1.3 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
Startpage extension Features
This search engine extension protects users from being tracked while allowing them to search the web in complete privacy.
The Startpage private search extension:
– Does NOT save, share, or sell your personal or search engine data
– Delivers Google search results
– Doesn’t drop 3rd party trackers and cookies like other search engines
– Ensures unprofiled search results, guaranteeing the same information for everyone in the world
– Allows users to browse search results in private with the “Anonymous View” proxy feature
– Protects worldwide users with European and Dutch privacy legislation
– Is GDPR and CCPA compliant
– TechRadar: “Startpage’s ‘Anonymous View’ link …makes it incredibly easy for users to visit websites while protecting their privacy.”
– Bloomberg: “Startpage doesn’t track you — it respects and guarantees your privacy.”
– FastCompany: “This alternative search engine is basically Google without the privacy headaches.”
– Fox News: “Startpage is designed to retain your privacy. The engine doesn’t collect data, doesn’t keep tabs on your movements, and it isn’t owned by a gigantic corporation.”
Learn more about why Startpage is the world’s most private search engine:
– Homepage: www.startpage.com
– About Us: https://www.startpage.com/en/about-us.html
– Anonymous View: https://www.startpage.com/en/anonymous-view/
– Support: https://support.startpage.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List
– Contact: Support@Startpage.com
How do I install the Startpage extension?
First, open up your browser and click on the three lines at the top left of your screen. Next, select “More tools” then “extensions” then “get extensions” then choose an extension to use. Press “Add.” At this point, wait a few minutes. Finally, the Startpage extension has been installed.
How do I uninstall the Startpage extension?
To uninstall an extension, open up your browser, click on the three lines at the top left of your screen, select “more tools,”
then you can see your install extension. Now select and click uninstall button for your install extension. wait a few times, successfully remove your Startpage extension.
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behavior to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with Startpage Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay to answer this question.
|English (United States)