No Rating Available.
Download and install the Text Tools extension 1.0.26 for Microsoft edge store. Also, Text Tools addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile Users.
Text Tools extension Download for EDGE
Recently Microsoft Edge is the most popular browser in the world. Also, Text Tools Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help quality browser using. Day by Day, increase user Microsoft Edge. This guide will help you to download Text Tools extension 1.0.26 on their website. Anyway, Text Tools is developed by www.text-tools-online.com. First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.
In the event that you have wanted to download an extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Download Text Tools extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft edge browser an extension free download alternative website. On this website when you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. Text Tools is the Productivity category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand how to download the free Text Tools extension 1.0.26 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
Text Tools extension Features
Handy text tools a click away
Handy text tools include:
– Uppercase – converts all characters to upper case
– Title Case – capitalizes every first character of the word
– Lowercase – converts all characters to lower case
– Count characters – counts all characters in the text
– Count words – counts words in a text
– Count lines – counts new lines in text
– Rotate 13 – Moves each character with 13 positions forward in the ASCII table
– Sort lines alpha (case insensitive) – Sorts text lines alphabetically ignoring character case
– Sort lines alpha – Sorts text lines alphabetically
– Word frequency – How many times each word is used
– Character frequency – How many times each character is used
– Column from the table – allows you to get text columns from the HTML table. Copy and paste the table content in the text field and type the column number you want to extract then press Start
– Trim lines start – Removes whitespace from the beginning of lines
– Trim lines end – Removes whitespace from the end of lines
– Trim lines – Removes whitespace from beginning and end of lines
– Replace text with a new line – Replaces string with the new line
– Replace text – Replaces one string with another
– Format JSON – Pretty format JSON string
– URLEncode – Encode string as URL safe string
– URLDecode – Decode URL safe string as a regular string
– base64encode – Encode text as base64
– base64decode – Decode base64 sting
– Add line numbers – Add line number before every line of text
– Split text – Splits text by separator
– Reverse text – Reverses text
– Generate numbers – Generates numbers within the provided range
– Unix to date – Converts UNIX timestamp to Datetime string
– Identify Hash – Try to identify a hash string
– Prefix/Suffix lines – Adds prefix and/or suffix to each line of the text
– Format Numbers – Format numbers according to the current browser locale
– Underscore – adds underscore to the text
– Strikeout – strikes out the text
– Shuffle – Shuffle the lines of the text
– Remove duplicate lines – Removes duplicate lines from the text
– Expand placeholders template
===== CHANGELOG =====
Added replace regexp; Added expand the template
1.0.26 – Added function to strip non-alphanumeric characters
1.0.25 – Migrated to manifest v3
1.0.24 – Removed automatic clipboard support
1.0.23 – Removed GoogleAnalytics
1.0.22 – Added slugify function
1.0.21 – Added Indent lines with spaces; Result is auto-selected after the operation
1.0.20 – Added replace regexp; Added expand the template
1.0.19 – Added Remove empty lines
1.0.18 – Removed dependency on jQuery;
1.0.17 – Added trim lines start and end as separate commands to trim white-space from the beginning of the end of each line
1.0.16 – Added Remove duplicate lines
1.0.15 – Added case insensitive line sort
1.0.13 – Added shuffle function
1.0.12 – Added underscore and strikeout functions
1.0.11 – Save/Restore last used tool;
1.0.10 – Added auto number formatting;
1.0.9 – Added prefix/suffix to each line function;
1.0.8 – Fixed replace; Added replace with a new line;
1.0.7 – Strip (most of) punctuation from word frequency;
1.0.6 – Frequency lists are now sorted
1.0.5 – Added Title Case convert. Your text is populated from the clipboard;
1.0.4 – Added Unix timestamp to date converter;
1.0.3 – Cleaner icon. Removed links from descriptions;
1.0.2 – Small interface improvements;
1.0.1 – Working Trim lines;
How do I install the Text Tools extension?
First, open up your browser and click on the three lines at the top left of your screen. Next, select “More tools” then “extensions” then “get extensions” then choose an extension to use. Press “Add.” At this point, wait a few minutes. Finally, the Text Tools extension has been installed.
How do I uninstall the Text Tools extension?
To uninstall an extension, open up your browser, click on the three lines at the top left of your screen, select “more tools,”
then you can see your install extension. Now select and click uninstall button for your install extension. wait a few times, successfully remove your Text Tools extension.
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behavior to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with Text Tools Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay to answer this question.
|Language:||English (United States)|