Toolbox for Google Play Store
No Rating Available.
Download and install the Toolbox extension 2.8 for Microsoft edge store. Also,Toolbox for Google Play Store addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile Users.
Toolbox for Google Play Store extension Download for EDGE
Recently Microsoft Edge is the most popular browser in the world. Also, Toolbox Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help quality browser using. Day by Day, increase user Microsoft Edge. Toolbox for Google Play Store™ (TGPS) will add APKMirror, Android Police, and Appbrain buttons to all Play Store app pages. All the buttons are optional and can be toggled from the settings. This guide will help you to download Toolbox extension 2.8 on their website. Anyway, Toolbox is developed by AndroidPolice.com. First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.
In the event that you have wanted to download Toolbox for Google Play Store extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Download Toolbox extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft edge browser Toolbox for Google Play Store extension free download alternative website. On this website when you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. Toolbox is the Search Tools category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand that how to download the free Toolbox extension 2.8 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
Toolbox extension Features
-= Description =-
Additionally, TGPS will tell you if an app you’re looking at offers a beta program and whether you’re part of the beta. Just like before, this function is optional and can be disabled in the settings.
The extension was developed by the team at AndroidPolice.com and APKMirror.com.
-= Changelog =-
– Fixed a bug where the Play Store Wishlist button would become hidden.
– Fixed a bug where buttons sometimes wouldn’t appear on Firefox for Android.
– Fixed a bug where Join Beta button wouldn’t work in non-English languages.
– Fixed a bug where buttons would sometimes load in the wrong place or would be misaligned.
– The toolbar settings popup has been removed. Toolbox settings are still available from your browser’s extensions/add-ons page.
– Fixed a bug where the app page buttons wouldn’t display in some circumstances.
– Fixed a bug where the screenshot gallery features stopped working.
– Fixed a bug where the APKMirror button didn’t work properly on newer versions of Chrome (v73.0.3666.0+).
– Performance has been improved.
– Play Store tabs will no longer freeze if APKMirror goes down.
– Added scrollbar to screenshot gallery on app pages.
– Keyboard left/right keys can now be used to scroll through app screenshots in full-screen mode.
– Added compatibility with new Play Store design.
– Updated buttons (specifically, beta info now shows up as a button too).
– Beta program info now appears on pre-registration apps.
– Behind-the-scenes performance improvements.
– Removed popup from clicking on disabled APKMirror button.
– Minor bug fixes.
– New design for settings page.
– Now works on mobile Play Store site.
– APKMirror button now turns gray if the app has not been uploaded.
– Improved support for Firefox on Android.
– Background process no longer runs when Play Store page is not open (Chrome and Opera only).
– Removed Ampersand fix because Google fixed the bug.
– Various other bug fixes and minor improvements.
– Added support for Firefox and Opera (respective extensions are not live yet).
– Added various tweaks to improve performance, especially on page load.
– Fixed bug for authuser being read as null.
– Fixed bug where the content script would run on testing program pages.
– Fixed duplicate beta messages on app listings when user is already enrolled in beta program.
– Fixed bug where buttons would sometimes cover text on app listings.
– The top entry when right-clicking the extension button no longer links to apkmirror.com. Instead, it now links to the extension page.
– Fixed bug where buttons would randomly not get inserted into Play Store pages.
– Fixed bug where the app info layout would break in some languages.
– Fixed beta program spinner for Play Stores with languages other than English.
– Fixed beta program spinner when user not logged into Google account.
How do I install the Toolbox extension?
First, open up your browser and click on the three lines at the top left of your screen. Next, select “More tools” then “extensions” then “get extensions” then choose an extension to use. Press “Add.” At this point, wait a few minutes. Finally, the Toolbox extension has been installed.
How do I uninstall the Toolbox extension?
To uninstall an extension, open up your browser, click on the three lines at the top left of your screen, select “more tools,”
then you can see your install extension. Now select and click uninstall button for your install extension. wait a few times, successfully remove your Toolbox extension.
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behavior to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with Toolbox Add-ons install feel free to comment below next replay to answer this question.
|Language:||English (United States)|