WordXPress – WordPress fastest posting tool
By Naman / Sélim
No Rating Available.
Download and install the shortcut extension 1.0.1 for Microsoft edge store. Also, shortcut addons is very helpful for every computer and mobile users Users.
WordXPress – WordPress fastest posting tool extension for Edge
WordXPress Extension For Microsoft Edge you can help with quality browsers. Day by Day, Microsoft Edge. This guide will help you to download WordXPress extension 126.96.36.199 on their website. Anyway, WordXPress is developed by Naman / Sélim. First, you must download their Edge browser then this guide will help to install on their browser through the extension.
In the event that you have wanted to download an extension onto the latest version of Microsoft Edge, there is a simple and straightforward course of action. The following steps will enable you to download and install any extensions that you might want to use.
Download WordXPress extension for Microsoft Edge
Edgeaddons.com is the most popular Microsoft Edge browser, an extension free download alternative website. On this website you can download Extensions no need for any Registration. I think you have a better solution to this website. WordXPress is the blogging category extension in the Microsoft Edge web store.
Anyway, You can understand how to download the free WordXPress extension 188.8.131.52 simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
WordXPress extension Features
Post very quickly pictures and videos from a web page to your wordPress blog using XML-RPC
— Updated 19/07/15 to version 184.108.40.206 —
– Corrected a bug with the source button
– Updated the documentation link in the option page
— Updated 07/06/15 to version 1.2.4 —
– Corrected bug when Youtube API V2 does not work
— Updated 02/06/15 to version 1.2.3 —
– Many bug corrections
– youtube, dailymotion, vimeo detection improved
– better scan of the videos and images in the page
— Updated 31/05/15 to version 1.2.2 —
Postek is a Chrome extension which allows you to post pictures and videos on a wordpress blog very quickly from your browser.
You just have to choose in a dropdown popup which medias you want to insert in your post.
The images and videos are automatically fetched in the current page.
Add a title, a description, some tags, and just click the Post button !
– Find all the images on the page according to the minimum width and height you define
– Find all the Youtube, Vimeo, DailyMotion videos on the page
– Choose wich videos or images you want to include in your post
– Add title, text content and tags to your post
– Use keywords to add source page url or other links to your post
– Specify the width to resize the images and videos
– Retrieve the categories from your wordpress blog
– Automatically upload images to your wordpress blog
– Automatically add image or video thumbnail as featured image to your post
– Use only XML RPC to connect and send datas to your wordpress blog
– Postek will wait for the page to complete loading before gathering the images and videos
– Open the dropdown popup by clicking the postek icon in the top menu bar
– Choose a title for your post
– Use the checkboxes to choose the medias you want to insert in your post
– Write a text content to add to your post (You can use [source] keyword to add the source page link to your post)
– Choose a category from the dropdown list
– Add some coma separated tags
– Click on “Post Your Article”
– Wait for the post to be sent
– The popup window will close automatically after 2 seconds.
In conclusion, the process for modifying our browser’s behaviour to add the word count feature is unbelievably simple. In this regard, an extension not only solves a problem that we have but also adds a greater degree of functionality to the experience of using an Edge browser. If you have any problem with WordXPress Add-ons install feel free to comment below next reply to answer this question.
|Copyright:||Naman / Sélim|